Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 278 Replies | Last Page

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Congrats TTCafter loss!!! Congrats AmyBBB!!!

@ Anita- I too took a Clearblue easy digital today and took it apart after I saw your post lol and I had 3 lines as well...one being very faint but def a line....I don't know though because I was reading about how not to take the digital ones apart on peeonastick.com because one of those lines is measuring Lutenizing Hormone and can be mistaken for a false positive...but then I have read that people have had exactly what we have and it turned out they got a BFP soon thereafter...so I am still keeping my fingers crossed!!

Congrats to all that have gotten BFPS!! To those who are still waiting-stay strong, it's still early!! Baby dust to all!!

User Image

13 years ago

i took my digi apart too...wait a day or 2 and test again...

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Hello girls, hahaha, we r so desperate...and i am the queen on "no patience" looll! So i took a test this morning and the resukt was the same....after about 35-45 minutes the very faint second line appeared again...i got really dissapointed...i'm not as optimistic anymore...

Amy, congrats!! I bought a pack of FRER today, i'll test again tomorrow morning...hope for better results...I'll keep u posted!

Good luck & baby dust to all of us...

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

I wish I had found this website and you ladies on this thread a week ago! I am on 4 light positive tests and one negative doctor test waiting for blood test...(SPINNING). I'd like to see a darker line but as she says on peeonastick.com a line is a line if it's a line unless it's an evap line! I bought the internet tests so I was able to test 3 times today at different times all the same response. Just waiting for 1p tomorrow to find out what the blood test says.

Congratulations to Amy and baby dust to ALL!

13 years ago

Sorry if I left anyone out you all are my sisters in the quest of the (+)! Now I almost lost it today and brought new HPT but I put it back you all would have been proud of me. No new sypmtoms but tits hurt like hell. Not gonna test until Anita or Dee goes first. I am chicken you can say it

13 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I think we are in different time zones, Im in the UK

Well did another digital this morning, BFN again, opened it again and again lines on the strips, but not darker, so I guess I should discard the digital opened ones, Im going to buy first response today and check it, i stored my fist morning wee lol.

Congrats to the lucky ladies!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I tested with a FRER this am and got a BFN:o( Praying tomorrow may show something...keep you fingers crossed ladies...

EEEZEmama I knew you lived in the UK because the test that you were talking about (clearblue easy with conception indicator) is not available in the US:o( Wish it was though!!!

Keep us posted though when you test again!!

User Image

13 years ago

TTCafterloss,

what digital test did you take apart? How many lines did you see??

User Image

13 years ago

I am in NY and I can't sleep, so I'm up. Good luck with a different test!

I hope you ladies don't mind me jumping into your thread, I have been so alone during the 2ww that it is great to find ladies at the same cycle.

I don't think I can sleep waiting to hear from the Dr. today, 5 hours feels like an eternity! I took another internet test this am with first pee and it is another light positive. Fingers crossed for the blood test.

sticky sticky baby dust

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo