Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hello all,

This is a link that shows how the clear blue digital works from the inside, there are two strips, one is high sensitivity the other inst, my other test this morning one with the high sensitive strip is actually darker, but i dont know, i need to go and buy another test! lololol
but I'll buy one with lines only.

Heres the link with the open test, just keep scrolling down until u find it

http://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/pdf/CI_monograph.pdf

and my strips look like the third figure, in total i have the 3 lines

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello! Of course we dont mind!

Welcome, feel free to obsess with us!

xxxx

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Mrs. McP - welcome! I too feel fortunate about meeting all these incredible women. So, your definitely not alone in this process.

I'm in Chicago. Today is 8 dpo. This is my hubby & I's first try at ttc. And I'm hoping that one lil' sperm and my egg decided to............... because this 2ww thing, is so hard. It's taking up all my thoughts. Maybe - maybe not?

I read this article that said, "when your finally ready to have a baby.... you want one tomorrow!" That is so true! At least for me.

It ain't over yet. Please keep us all posted. Lots of love! And I finally learned how to do these icon inserts lol!!! Hahaha... love it!

13 years ago

Anita,

I went to your link..very interesting...but we don't have the clearblue with conception indicator in the US...I live in New Hampshire and am going out later this morning to get more tests..wondering which type to try now...maybe I'll get a few of each...God isn't this terrible...I think I am officially a POAS addict LOL!!

I think I'm going to call my OB on Monday and see if they can order a blood unless I pop up positive this weekend which would be AMMMMAAAZZING!!

User Image

13 years ago

Thanks!!

I couldn't sit in the house while waiting to hear from the Dr. so took my DH and 6 year old boy to brunch and errands to get my mind off of it. I am going to post my 1000 tests I have taken since 8dpo until this morning, (no not obsessed) once I figure out how to post it.

I highly recommend the internet dip strips if anyone can wait that long. I think Amazon could have them delivered by Monday and they are super cheap. I bought so many expensive ones this past year I had to find a better solution, which I find now, go figure! What ever you find I will have my fingers crossed that you get that little faint line!

x

13 years ago

Hi Anita,

Thanks so much for the link with the opened up digital test from Clearblue. Yesterday I took mine apart and I have 3 lines...but it said NOT PREGNANT. I don't understand...Maybe the regnancy hormone was there, but not strong enough...donno...

My issue is that I tested with Clearblue (the one with the + sign and a + came out but after the time limit, this happened on Thursday morning with FMU...same thing happened again with the same test on Friday morning...just veeeery faint and after the time limit. Then I took Friday morning the diginal that said not pregnant, but when I took it apart, I had clearly 3 lines...

Now this morning I used a FRER and it was BFN...could the Clearblue be more sensitive than the FRER? I donnnoooo....I should be around 10-11DPO today...still a little early, but it's so strange....

Keep fingers crossed for all of us ladies, and baby dust to all!! Thank God I found this site!!!!

Will test again tomorrow morning, and let you know!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Here are my zillion test strips, from 8dpo - 13dpo. The faint lines started to appear on 11 dpo, so I kept testing at different times of the day for 2 days and only once today.

http://yfrog.com/jwbabytestphotoj

13 years ago

I opened the FRER digital apart...
I def see the lines there... they are clear.... good luck...
when i first got my very very very faint line.. was on a friday.. ( was broke) so could not get another test till Tuesday.. when it showed a good one and a positive with a digital as well..

i think some woman develop the HCG later and slower than others... I think I am one of those..

Good luck to you all. .. !!

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Come on girls I'm dying here! Someone come up with a (+) or I'm gonna crack!! I believe if one comes up pregnant we all will be. The power of it all is too great I love you all please test and post

13 years ago

Girls,

for all of us!!!!!!!!

I am testing on Monday !!! Coz it will be 10 DPO for me so I am hoping to join THE BFP club !!!!

Prayers for you already testing GIRLS !!!!!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo