Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 278 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry, Anita!!

Well, ladies... It seems like I might be one of the last one's left that still has a small chance for this month... Promise to let you all know. Still no AF! And I ain't given up hope till she rears her ugly head

Baby dust to everyone ttc in November

13 years ago

Yes Marie,
Please do so . It would make me really happy if you got your BFP!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you ...

when r u testing again???
D

13 years ago

Thanks, Dajka!!! I appreciate that.

I'm not sure when I'm be testing, but promise to keep everyone informed.

Either way, I am trying to stay super healthy. If my AF doesn't come this week, for sure I'll go in for blood work. I have never missed a period in my entire life! So, I would find it hard to believe that the one month I missed AF... was the first month of me ttc! And I haven't been on birth control in over 5 years.

But, who knows... she could be running late. I have been cramping for days. And for the past few days, I thought AF was coming everytime I went to the bathroom.

Please..... . Nothing would make my husband & I happier.

13 years ago

OHH OHH MYYY GOOODNESS Anita I thought for sure!!I am so sorry for your little vistor! Man that witch is just messing up the show for a lot of us this month..Are you guys gonna keep trying? I am having second thoughts for trying or not? I don't want to miss the wine and roses happening this Thanksgiving..So I dont know?? Anyway Marie E is holding on she is the last of our group that has time for her Positive to show up?
Since I got my AF on the first and I have been in the clear since the 7th do you guys think I should give up testing my OPK and go with my gut feeling? My friend said just do it two days before and two days after your ovulation window..Fresh sperm is what is needed not two days tired sperm what do you think?

13 years ago

Thank you everyone!

I think you should have sex every other day if not EVERYDAY during that waindow, thats what im going to do this month

Going to do it as much as I can, until his Bollo@XZ turn into raisins...hehehehhehehe

So I can give my family and in laws a nice Christmas present and so that I have a summer baby, as in the UK the weather is very mild in August.

Marie!!!! Fingers Crossed!

We should all stick together until ALL get pregnant!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Ohhh Anita!! I was hoping and praying for you!! It's okay we will all be in it together this month!! Someone in the group (hopefully everyone) will be extra thankful this Thanksgiving for a beautiful blessing I just know it!!

User Image

13 years ago

Also did anyone notice that our group has had over 2500 views and over 200 posts!?!? That's insane!! It's also sooo awesome and it shows that people who don't even know each other can can be brought together by something so wonderful!!! Keep it up girls! I am truly inspired and thankful!!

User Image

13 years ago

Yep!

I have noticed that schamp!

I think this thread is the most popular of the forum!

YEY

Oh well this was only my first time trying, so hopefully it will happen soon anyway, my goal is to get pregnant until December, so 3 cycles, one is already out.

Funny that when people first start having sex everyone makes us believe that u can get pregnant right away, of course u can but not as easy as people say it is, plus there is also the miscarriage % I had no idea about, I honestly truly believed that would be a lot easier, but from what I see its not quite like that.

My sister was very lucky, she got pregnant the first cycle ttc, as soon as she came off the pill, and she was 30 then.

Heres is something to light up our mood, a video of dads changing babies diapers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTij4txO8Uk

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning my TTC friends...well today is day 6 since AF arrived and my Clear BlueEasy Fertility Monitor asked me to POS for it this morning..fingers crossed that it will show my 'window of opportunity'! Last month it was on day 11, so I'm getting close..I pray every day that the Lord above will see it his will to bless us all this month!Have I mentioned lately how wonderful it is to be a part of this wonderful group..It sure helps get through the days! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

I too have noticed schamp2005! Yah =) I'm in the popular group! Hahaha.

I am still no AF - still negatitive. So, I'm just waiting around for her to show

Oh, well. I'm sad, I'm not going to lie My husband has asked nearly every night... did your period come? With a big smile on his face! Perhaps our timing was off & November will be all our months to get a BP+!!!

Love all you ladies. I feel incredibly fortunate to have such a supportive group with me (makes me feel like this lil' miracle will happen for ALL of us!).

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo