Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Dear: ccbradley918

My AF is due on the same day ~ it is a funny thing but today I have been having weird "twinges" in my stomach as well.... fingers crossed for the both of us it means something!

Best wishes to all the ladies here!

13 years ago

Well AF decided to show, 3 days late which never happens unless I'm pregnant but I guess there's a first time for everything. So we shall see what happens from here! Good luck and baby dust to you all!!

13 years ago

Hello Petermom04,

That happened to me last month and I am NEVER late!

I think the desire of being pregnant does play tricks in your mind AND body hope that next month it will be your month!

StephanieB, so nice to see you again, thank you for your thoughts, Yeah been reading about the dreams, and guess what 2 nights ago i dreamed with lots of fish, lots of it in clear water. Well because I dream a lot normally when I wake up I try to figure out my dreams and apparently, dreaming with fish also means pregnancy and fertility in some cultures, I didnt know this until i researched it so my mind did not suggest this like it could of happened with my pregnant dream. Lets see what happens!

Good luck for you sweetie, this may just be your month.

Good luck everyone!!!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Anita I have had some pretty vivid dreams the last 2 nights...one about getting a car big enough for all the kids LOL and the other about being young and stuck at a camp...weird!! Today I am 8DPO and I haven't tested yet!! Trying to hang in there. Hopefully everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!!!

User Image

13 years ago

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

10 DPO and just feeling off, my chest does feel huge, but it did last month too and AF showed up so trying not to read too much into that symptom. But have been having really blah feeling past couple of days. I have been sleeping sound so Anita86 now fish dreams as of yet, in fact I dont remember any of my dreams these past few nites. But it does seem that I have been snoring or so my bh says. This is something I have never done b4.

I believe that I ate way too much, but am still a lil constipated sorry for too much information. Hope that others are not in the same boat unless of course this is a true symptom! If so I will keep my fingers crossed lol

13 years ago

Hi guys...took a test yesterday and I had a slight pos or question evap??? Took one this morning negative... So I guess it was a evap. I am 10DPO CD28 today. I didn't ovulate until the 19th this month...well it's still early and I guess there is still hope. Keep your fingers crossed!! My boobs are ginoooormous and very sensitive, but I am cramping a little...so I dunno..guess I'm stuck playing this wonderful waiting game AGAIN!!

User Image

13 years ago

oops I meant CD29

User Image

13 years ago

Hey Guys! Schamp and Stephanie!

Yep here we are again...

I dreamed last night with a positive pregnancy test, it had 2 lines and said pregnant... Cant not wait to find out if my dreams are right... im 8dpo today so not long left for me to test. My mum in law has been here for a few days and shes leaving in another couple of days, so it helps her being around as I dont think about it much and get busy christmas shopping with her.

Thats a good dream too... its related to changes of a new arrival, getting a bigger car!
When she leaves I'll test!!!!

My boobs feel fuller and a bit achey on the sides, been REALLY sleepy too and bloated as hell. So lets see what happens.

Ladies keep posting, nice to chat to you all again!

User Image

Hello Anita!!!

It's good that you have some company to keep you occupied through all of this!!! I am CD30 today and going insane..I am and 11DPO!! Didn't test this morning as tempting as it was LOL....holding out as long as I can...I have the same signs as you though!! Sore Boobs, achy sides and back, vivid dreams, and bloating!! Oh how I pray for a !!!

User Image

13 years ago

YEs Shamp this could be our month!

Ha! Forgot to mention that I woke up this morning and had very yellow Cm which is not normal in me.

Had a look at the symptoms of successful cycles and many women experience this too, very strange precisely the day I dream with BFP.....hmmmm OH no Im getting excited again.... lol

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo