Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Dajka999, that is such wonderful news, you're going to be a Mummy! yay!

Anita it's all sounding great for you....keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you all the in the world!

StephanieB and TTC#3TX, I'm with you too, arrived for me a couple of hours ago. So looks like we need to get back on the horse and as much as we can so we get those next month

I hope I haven't missed anoyone out, sorry if I have, but anyone still waiting for , best of luck

13 years ago

hayleyw,

Welcome!!!!! Glad we can help you go through this horrible wait...

EzeeMama, Thank you! Once again, feel very happy to touch and help other people, what a pleasure!

Well tested last night and this morning still no BFP....just a BFN....

Its not going to happen this month my period is late due to anxiety Im sure... She will turn up today eventually unless Im part of those people that dont get a BFP until very late...
My boobs feel a bit more tender, but then again its the good old ....

Lets see how next month goes for us ladies!

xxxx

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I'm with you anita!! Today is CD5 for me!!

User Image

13 years ago

Schamp are u menstruating ?

My af hasnt arrived yet, this i driving me nuts as Im never late, EVER actually sometimes I get it a day earlier or even 2!

I juts want her to arrive now....

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Anita,

Yes AF paid me a visit on CD28 (November 1st)...I was so bummed, but now it's on to a new cycle...I am almost over my period thank God!! Just in time for the weekend LOL....Who knows maybe we will be blessed with Turkey Babies!!

User Image

13 years ago

hey guys I'm new here. im about 10days dpo and am pretty sure im preggers. I am freaking out,just didn't think it would ever happen,and now to tell dh who will not be happy at all as this will be his 4th kid. I am 34 and have no kids,so the thing is,is i always thought i wanted to have a child,but now im sooooo scared about everything. I worry about finances as i don't make a lot of money,and oh how i will never have time to myself. I want to take it back,but i know i can't,am i a really bad person or does everyone feel this way when it becomes a reality.

13 years ago

aromatherapy - With my first son I was full of joy and TERRIFIED! You aren't alone in feeling that. I would say that most of the ladies on this thread are really wanting and trying for a little one so there is a lot of joy coming from each woman that gets a BFP. I am sorry that you have to have such conflicting and heavy thoughts with your positive test.

When I found out about my son I was living alone in NY (from CA) and the father wanted nothing to do with the baby (though he wanted me). I knew I would be doing it on my own. The thought of the baby coming though somehow gave me amazing confidence, courage, and strength I never knew I had. Becoming someone's mother will give you more push in your life than you ever imagined. My son now at age 6.5 is extraordinary. His presence has changed my entire life for the positive, my career, and the people in my life (just the ones that didn't fit). I couldn't have grown into the woman I am now if it weren't for him.

No matter what your final decision is, it will be right for you. x

13 years ago

Friday morning the results are in......

BP............................................. Negative! No AF, although she must be on her way. Definitely was feeling the cramping last night - that was for sure.

Crazy! I had some wierd symptoms too. I guess I can count myself out this month. Tear. Sorta sad.

All the best to the rest of your ladies with your !!! I'll keep checking in for all the updates & of course, results.

13 years ago

It is just sooo wierd that you want something sooo bad, and at 34 i thought im finally ready,but now im not soo sure. I just NEVER thought i would ever feel this way. I thought i would be elated and over the moon,but all i can do is think how am i going to afford this,mainly daycare as it is 800 a month in canada. I want to thank you for posting on how i am feeling and will let you know how things are going. I'm just so freaking terrified,that i won't have the energy or the patience to do this,but i am going to try and stay positive...

13 years ago

aromatherapy, hey... wanna trade spots! j/k. Just think about if you couldn't get pregnant, and were never given this opportunity to experience being a mother. It's a women's natural right. Consider yourself fortunate!! And everything else will just fall into place.

Remember your post 1 or 2 years from now, when you have a beautiful lil' one running around that just fills your entire life with sooo much love, joy and purpose!

I would put money on it... that you'd be in shock that you were ever thinking this way! Please stay strong. Women are the backbones of this world (aka. we do everything!)... and although we all make mistakes...

Please note, that THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I can promise you

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo