Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hello HappytoTTC!

how funny I also ovulated on the 19th/20th and my period is also due next Tuesday hhehe!

Im going to test tomorrow morning, because I think Implantation happened as been feeling a bit crampy and I too been very bloated with what it seems to be water retention. It is strange to be this early but very common, found another forum and all pregnant ladies there that where only 4 weeks pregnant felt like they were 3 or 4 months so big their belly was with this!

But I am happy and scared it is going to be my first and this is going to be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! Also the most rewarding ( according to everyone I know with kids)

I didnt think I was a very maternal typer of person, but I guess I'm only going to find out for sure, the moment I hear the heart beat or when I hold it in my arms for the very first time. Overwhelming really! Did I mention I also feel moody and emotional and cried yesterday watching a documentary about the human body and life itself and I couldnt stop weeping!

Good luck to everybody and hey HappytoTTc, if we conceive this month our due date will be the same or very close!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I ALSO ovulated on the 19th/20th and AF due on the 2nd!!! This is great!

I still have sore bbs/nips. I am not feeling any bloating or gas until night. Anyone read where gas was only at night? I do have a slight nagging headache and have never wanted it to start hurting more. I was blessed with a little boy 3yrs ago (we were not trying) and I remember my symptoms started to progress after I got a minor headache that kept getting worse with each day. Crossing fingers and toes.

anita86~My top two fears in life were spiders#1, then having kids#2...I always told my family having kids scared me.(the pain, being maternal ect...) I somehow got through it and am willing to do it a second time. Go figure. Your fears are normal and a part of being a woman. We have to go through a lot of stuff!

Take care all and keep those symptoms coming....

13 years ago

Hahahah Amy!

How funny! If the 3 of us conceived this cycle would be hilarious even more hilarious if the 3 of us got a BFP on the same day, lets do something girls, keep on posting on this thread so we can keep track of each other and see how we doing!

Thank you, yeah until a year ago kids was no no, then every now and then wold get broody, now i dont know! lololol

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Anita, Dee, Amy and Me Eeeze are all due the same time and I think that it is great that we can be all in this room together I got my AF on the 7th Oct, and got an OPK on the 18th a faint line so we did it the night of the 19th because I figure it should be like the 20th I will Ovulate and all that. I say this to say that we are about the same time all around and I love this site for it! I am handling this time a bit differently than before. I am emotionally handling everything by what I feel. If I feel hungry I eat. If I feel moody I go and sit in the park or watch a movie. I can not be in the mind set of worrying about is this it! I did my part and I hope the sperm buggers did theres? All to say that I know that I am ready to be a Mommy and this is the perfect time for me>>So BABY DUST TO ALL!!! Please post who gets the positive first, thanks alot

13 years ago

Don't forget me too!! I am due for AF on Tues Nov 2nd!! I Ovulated on 10/19 as well:o) I think it would be such a support if we all kept writing to each other as EEZEMama said!!

Today I has such waves of nausea!! One can dream:o) Thinking about testing on Saturday...it's getting more difficult to wait as we all near that much closer to AF coming!!

It's like I almost wish that if I am prego now, that I hurry up and get a BFP or start AF ASAP so I can get on with the next cycle...

Trying to stay positive though...It's funny because the last time I popped up pregnant my husband was working on a weekend and I was dying at home with no one to tell...Well, he's on this weekend too so I am hoping to get a BFP then I can plan a special way to reveal the news:o)

User Image

13 years ago

Hello girls,

Well guess what, I am in the same boat as you...the same dates...today 9DPO...I tested this morning and I think I am going crazy...there is a line....veeeeery faint, but there is one! Now is it evap? It seems blue, so I'm pretty sure it is not evap, but I will retest tomorrow with FMU and I hope it is a BFP!!! I'll keep you posted.

I thought for sure I was out since I didn't have lots of symptoms...but who knows, I really hope the faint line is not just an evap or something...

Tomorrow I'll post!!!
Baby dust to all of us and fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Happy to TTC I will keep my fingers crossed for you and for all of us!!

User Image

13 years ago

Yay! For all of us. I was going to hold off testing but payday is tomorrow so I sense a poas weekend. I'll definitely keep everyone posted.

Good luck and BFPs to all!

Ps. New symptom. Feels like I'm getting these little twinges down there the past ten minutes. Kinda like little shocks. They're decreasing now. But definitely not imagined. (like I think all my symptoms are)

13 years ago

Forgot to say to Happy that I'm sending lots of positive thoughts for a better looking BFP tomorrow!

13 years ago

HappytoTTC - congrats !!!! Hope you will let us know in the morning the great news again when you re-test !!!

Just wanted to update my symptoms -

right side mild pains - almost constant

hungry like never in my life

smelly urine

and a headache

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo