Community post

Discussion

IM Pregnant!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I just found out Im pregnant! wanted to let my buddies I havent spoken to in a while know.

But I have been bleeding with no cramps so Im going to the doctor today to see if Im miscarrying or if its just implanting.

Baby dust to you all

eezemama and co, where are you???

xxxx

User Image

21 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations!!!! I hope everything goes ok at the dr. for you..... don't get too worried!!!

13 years ago

CONGRATS!!!

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Anita I hope that everything is OK! Keep us updated

User Image

13 years ago

The little bean didnt stick...:( it was a chemical.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Anita,

I am soo sorry for you- I hope this doesn't get you down too much... It is all such a rollercoaster. I am going to get a blood test from my dr. and I know if it is negative I will be very upset- this is the closest I have been so far; but you must be going through alot from all of this; my thoughts are with you

13 years ago

ohh I'm sorry to hear ... this is such an emotional roller coaster isn't it. I m/c 2 and half weeks ago at 5 weeks and it is just plain horrible. Thinking that it wasn't just meant to be has kept me going ... although it still hurts

User Image

13 years ago

Im suprisingly ok....

was a bit down yesterday but feel fine now, i know chemicals are quite common and I didnt expect to get pregnant this month as we didnt really try...maybe thats why we got pregnant at first place.

I feel relived to know i can get pregnant with my partner which was the thing i was a little paranoid about, what if I could not get pregnant? well...i can :)

I read a lot and I know this happens sometimes and is nothing to worry about, the baby wasnt strong enough or had some sort of problem so mother nature knows what shes doing. I will get really worried if it happens again though.

and I wouldnt of even known if i didnt do a test while i was bleeding already.... i started bleeding but i had a dream that a test was positive, so when i got up, i did a test just to get it out of my system and funny enough i was!

Girls the trick here is not think about, not to stress about it and not make a drama about it, it happens when it has to happen, everything happens for a reason and I know why this happened now. So i feel confident enough to say it will come in the right time.

Girls dont dispair, it will happen but make it fun, dont check these forums constanly, or track every single symptom it doenst work, it doesnt make the time go faster, i got a positive when I least expected, and yes do not even track your ovulation, just have sex regulary, you will see the time will go fast and all of sudden u have ur head down the toillet and realize that oops! im late! think about that girls, its hard but ive done it and it works!

all the best thank so much for being so supportive!

i will be popping in every now and then!

Baby dust to you all!!!
xxxx

User Image

I hope it happens soon to you!!!!

and rosein im really sorry fpr your loss too.

positive thinking girls!!!

User Image

*guote* Girls the trick here is not think about, not to stress about it and not make a drama about it, it happens when it has to happen, everything happens for a reason and I know why this happened now. So i feel confident enough to say it will come in the right time.

Girls dont dispair, it will happen but make it fun, dont check these forums constanly, or track every single symptom it doenst work, it doesnt make the time go faster, i got a positive when I least expected, and yes do not even track your ovulation, just have sex regulary, you will see the time will go fast and all of sudden u have ur head down the toillet and realize that oops! im late! think about that girls, its hard but ive done it and it works! *guote*

Very very True!

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

You girls are quite right about not thinking / stressing about it, even though it not easy and DH keeps asking if am ovulating and stuff like that. if only one could forget about it and just be happy and have fun with DH.

Am happy that you took it well Anita, so BFP for us all soonest..

User Image

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo