Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Dear Dajka I am sure your dream of being a mother comes true, maybe the other girls are right and when u least expect it you may be pregnant. I will be praying for u.

As for me i am trying to ignore my body and any symptoms so i can relax lol like that will happen lol, my af is not to arrived until dec 1, is there anyone else with the same?

best wishes and happy testing

13 years ago

Hi Stephanie,
I am due right around that time...Nov 28th, so just a couple days before, but I ovulated later than expected (today) so it may be closer to Dec 1st. My LMP was Nov 1st....

I will keep my fingers crossed for you....relax and enjoy the holidays:o)

User Image

13 years ago

So, my monthly gift was due today and I had spotting yesterday, and I thought it was coming. Now, it's not and the spotting has stopped and I'm afraid to take a test, is that crazy? I'm excited and am afraid that the test will say different. Am I crazy?

13 years ago

Petermom04,

That sounds promising, spotting around the time your AF is due!

Here we are again, the 2ww Ill try not to be so anxious this month, because of it I was late 3 days last month.

Where are the rest of our ladies?!

Im sure some of them have reached the 2ww already,

Good luck for everyone this month!

xxxx

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Anita, Im considering some form of bc for a couple of weeks just so I can be nearer to everyone else! Hahahaha. Sick of being only early cds when everyone else is dpo!x

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

hahaha

Dont worry about that Sara!

The funny thing is f we all got pregnant now we would have babies at roughly the same time.

I actually prefer it to happen this month as I want a Leo baby :)))

But this month Im not as anxious, been going out, partying, relaxing, keeping busy and it helps. Another trick to fool your brain is, well maybe I dont want one now, so I think about the down sides of having a baby and then I dont get soooo excited, every now and then I allow myself to think about it but for just a little bit, lets see if I get a surprise this month!

User Image

I am here ANITA!!! I O'd on Friday the 19th and I am 4DPO. I ovulated later than last cycle (day 15). This time it was day 19..go figure..so I am in the same hopeful boat as you...just trying to keep my mind off of things and get through the holidays...then worry LOL!!

User Image

13 years ago

Hi Scahmp!

4dpo? Thats cool, a week to go it will go quick!

I dont know why, but I have a feeling Im going to get pregnant this month. Im not anxious though just have that feeling, I dreamed today that I was pregnant with a big belly, last month I dreamed I was going to come on my period and the next day I did, i have had other dreams before, that come true, when my best friend was in trouble i dreamed what happened to her, it was freaky... so who knows?

lol

xxxx

User Image

Thanks Schamp it helps to know that we are going through the same time crunch lol. Today I started with light pressure and what feels like mild cramping, my chest is beyond tender and as my bh says bigger than ever with a big grin lol. It helps that we can laugh at it. I hope you have a great holiday.

Anita86~ I really hope that your dream becomes a reality. I have a few friends that their dreams at nite have happened, so bizarre and amazing at the same time.

So girls for me who is trying not to pay attention to my body or have self inflicted symptoms, which is funny to even say like I have control over it when baby is all I can think about. From the charts I am 7dpo, and b4 I would only need to use the rest room 4 times or so a day, I need to go now after every drink it seems. And not just a lil I am going like a drank a gallon of water. So my question is how do you not pay attention to symptoms, changing my mind isn't working. U would think after having my son and daughter this would be like an old hat. But both those pregnancies I was not trying for they were unexpected miracles. I feel bad when I start reading all the ladies here, and their months and months of trying and have no children. So I dont mean to come off that way. As I get older with each passing month of ttc, I worry that my chance has passed. I guess I just am not prepared to close that chapter in my life. Are their any other ladies feeling the same way?

13 years ago

Hey ladies if you dont mind Id like to tag along!

I am in month 3 of TTC and hoping that third times the charm =) I think the first two months my body was still adjusting to being off nuvaring so i had every symptom over the moon and back this month though nothing really. Ive been getting weird twinges here and there in my lower abdomen and bbs are a lil more sensitive then normal they are also on Full beams hehe.

We used an OPK and i also Od on Nov 19th with my AF not coming to town Dec 1st. =)

Baby dust to you all!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo