Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 278 Replies | Last Page

And if every women got caught up in the "what if's?" then we all wouldn't be here!! Isn't that the truth!

Xoxoxo. I'm still no AF. We'll have to see.

13 years ago

Good Morning Ladies...Since I was a part of the "Friday" testing club, I have to say..I didn't waste a test. The MEANIE showed up yesterday, while being on a field trip w/my son..CAN YOU SAY RUDE!!I again will be on this crazy rolla coaster trip this month.So let the count begin.. AND TO ALL OF THE BFP.. HUGE HUG & Congrats!I am so tickled for each of you!For the rest ..POSITIVE THOUGHTS and HUGS to you as well!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Hello ladies,

Me too I was part of the "Friday testing club"...I did, and of course, BFN...go figure!

So Marie E, I guess we have to be patient...either way...
if AF comes, we can start a new cycle, if it doesn't...then let's pray for a BFP!!!! :-)

Keep us posted!
Baby dust baby dust baby dust!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Aromatherapy...God wouldn't give you anything that you can't handle. Be strong and positive...Things have a way of working themselves out, you'll see. My thoughts and prayers are with you either way:o)

User Image

13 years ago

Welcome to the new ladies in the thread!

Ladies, IM LATE its evening here already and no sign of AF today not even cramping as much as yesterday....

Im never ever late, im not that anxious, i dont feel nervous, now im just a bit moody with this...

Im on day 30 of a 26/28 cycle today its just not normal in me...

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Anita -

Ladies, I took a test this morning & BPN It's strange because today I felt nauseated (for the first time ever). I feel sorta clueless now.

I'm hoping now that nothing is wrong... like nothing bad happened in ttc. Because a hpt would have been able to show up by now!!!! My period is very regular and should have been here today.

Sorry to all the ladies who got their AF this month! Next month... ! All the way around. Including me (hopefully!).

13 years ago

All the women who have become my sisters I have to give permission to take a break this weekend and do something for someone else. Do not think of what just happened today or the positive lines you are gonna get tomorrow. Embrace what is happening right now and take a moment and say how great u are. Aroma you have touched me in a way that I can't put it in words right now but Sister you have gained my friendship and trust . I know what you are dealing with. I know your fears and they are real but women who go threw childbirth know what it is to give life and provide for it. Mary didn't have a man or a job but she gave birth to a King. Our circumstances make and shape our children and who we are as parents. You have me, Moni,Steph,Anita,Myfbug, Dee999,Schamp,Hayley Marie all of us ok. You don't understand we all wanna be Mothers and give back to the universe. And if you are like me most of my treatments, Doc visits, tests were not free so I will stand here and tell you I'm broke. But to get that (+) on Nov.27th let me be broke for the rest of my life!! God bless you all and have a wonderful night!

13 years ago

Oh EezeMama,

Thats so nice of you, thank you for you words,

Im going to take a break from this for a few days, thank you, will post soon when i get some news!

xxxxx

Good luck to all

User Image

Hello ladies,

Sadly I have to say that this month I am not pregnant .
I have had a chemical pregnancy I guess, and got the AF this morning.
Thursday and Friday i have been so excited , took another 2 tests - FRER - positive
and today a AF showed up.
I am hart broken , but all bad is good for something, It wasn`t meant to be for us this month .
Thank you for all the support you have given me this month and I am looking forward to the next TTC cycle with you ladies. Hope and pray that we will get our

D

13 years ago

Dajka999,

So sorry to hear that!

Next month will be better Im sure, plus what are the odds of that happening again? :D

Fingers crossed!

Im late 3 days now... No AF, or sign of it but no BFPs either, I havent tested in 3 days might test tomorrow though!

Good luck everybody!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo