Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,
I am really excited for all of us TTC this month we will all have to give updates on our progress! I am so glad I found this forum and all of you so we can support eachother. Wishing everyone for a sucessful month of !

13 years ago

Today I am CD10 and I can't believe how fast that went!! If only the 2 week wait would go this fast!!! How is everyone this morning?? Any POS OPK'S yet? It's still early for most of us, but it also depends on the length of your cycle too:o)

User Image

13 years ago

Marie,

the best of luck! Positivie thoughts for you Marie!

yeah Ladies, it goes fast because we dont obsess about it during that time as it is impossible to be pregnant then, we should go to a b&b the weekend we ovulate or before, go somewhere new and relax with our sweethearts, shame we didnt book holiday for this time, but if I knew any better I would of booked holiday somewhere nice and warm, research shows that a lot of women get pregnant during holiday because its relaxing and we feel happier.

Talk to your men, book a couple of days off work and go to the seaside or to the country side, go out have fun, a few drinks and BD a lot :) This is what Im going to do this month.

I am glad in a way that I didnt get pregnant right away as I had the time to digest what comes with a child, and only showed me that I defo want to do this and want it even harder now, so when the time comes I will be over the moon! I even feel so much more in love with my partner, what a wonderful journey this will be!

Well ladies keep going and posting!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I hope no-one minds if I vent... I am having a terrible morning! And am really frusterated! =( with this.

The month of October was my first month at ttc & I haven't been on birth control in nearly 5 years.

The only thing I did as far as timing/try to conceive is ... chart back the start of my last 3-4 periods then go to an online ovulation calendar & had sex every other night up to, during and post what the ovulation time frame "was supposed to be!" Maybe I did it really wrong!?... but I was just assuming because my periods are very regular.

June 19, July 17, August 13, September 11, October 8, November.... (to be seen).

I am still no AF and still negative. Just confused. It's like a very bad joke someone is playing on me. Why me!! Where's my period if I'm not pregnant?? Did something go wrong that I should be concerned about? Why am I freaking out about this... maybe because I wasn't expecting to miss a period, but still showing negatives? - That's new! Epotic pregnancy. Who know's? What's going on with me?

Ok, I'm sorry. I'm just upset and typing out-loud. I'd like to get AF and try again and not screw-up my cycles (especially because they have been pretty normal) or get my BP+++++++! Obvioulsy, the later! Xo.

13 years ago

I feel your pain. No yet for me and no either. My cycles have been between 28-30 but I really thought we were back to 28 more consistently yet here I am CD29 and NO which would be GREAT if my test had been positive this morning but it was of course a .

I am SO frustrated and confused! DH and I were hopeful but now I feel like we are losing hope. Nothing depresses you as much as seeing that glaring NOT PREGNANT on the digital test. As a matter of fact, maybe I will stop using that kind!

&

5/9/2010

13 years ago

Hi, Ladies!! Promised to keep you all posted.

I did start to bleed! I was getting sorta worried there for a second. But, yes - my AF did come, was a full week late and still strangely... only lasted roughly 12 hours. A half-a-day and then not enough to fill a panty liner. It was red in color, just like my normal flows color.

There is only one symptom that I can't pinpoint to anything & I've never had it before:

I have a very strong metallic/bitter taste in my mouth. Been there for days. Why (if I'm not pregnant) is this happening?? I can't be imagining this one... defintely present.

I couldn't immediately find our forum this morning... ! And was like, where's my girls at! ;-)

13 years ago

Hi AmandaM... are you still waiting?

13 years ago

Marie E! Are you still getting BFN??? I had the metallic taste in my mouth before my BFP. You should get a blood test to be 100% certain!

I am sorry to all of my other ladies on this wonderful thread. It took me 12 months, I am 35 and have a 6 year old. The OPK strips really really really were the magic tool for me (other than DH of course!). I started testing towards the end of my cycle and kept going every day at about 4-5p until it was positive usually around 9-10 after cycle started. I have short cycles 24 days which is why I started using the strips.

GOOD LUCK LADIES.......

13 years ago

Marie E, thanks for asking but unfortunately showed up in full force this morning! She is such a B*TCH!! I was devistated! DH and I are just struggling because we got pregnant so fast with our son and got SO close to having him in our arms only to have that ripped from us!

We just want to have a baby so bad!

I guess on to next month...

5/9/2010

13 years ago

Hey Mrs.McP -

The last time I took a hpt test was Tuesday, Nov. 9th in the afternoon. I didn't think I needed to re-test those thing should be able to detect like 6 days before a missed period. I was 5 day after I missed a period?

This is all still pretty new to me, so I'm just trying to roll with it. I will try another test, especially if you think I should. Definitely will!

As mentioned, I have a dreaded awful taste in my mouth!! My goodness, it's pretty bad too. Everything I eat tastes just like it. Its very real to me and I can't place the symtpom on something else... AF/stress/cold.

If it was a symptom for you during pregnancy, I will contact my gyno and let her know. Thank you!! Will let you know what's up.

All the best to all of us! Trusting all is well

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo