Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hello my ladies!

Happy please get a picture of it so we can see it! A BFP its always a BFP! Congrats!

Cant believe how many of us are due the same day heheheheh

just done a Clear Blue Digital BFN of course, and the tesco also bfn, Im 10dpo or 9 so it could early still.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I did one too anita and it was a BFN using First Response:o(

I think we need some baby dust!!!!

User Image

13 years ago

I open he test!!!!!!

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ipen the clear blue digital! and found this to learn to read the results! and I just found out that I am!!!!!

Faint lines but a positive and perfectly clear! OMG IS THIS REAL???????

good luck all of you!!!!!!!

User Image

http://www.clearblue.com/uk/HCP/pdf/CI_monograph.pdf

this is the link, Mine is between 2 to 3 weeks, scroll down and u'ss see!!!!!!

yepeeeeee

User Image

WELLL

I didnt think it coukd be the evaporation lines, actually ignore my last posts as I got over excited....

Tomorrow ill test again and if it shows again then its official!

User Image

Anita, thanks for the invite.

Ladies, hi! I am with all of you! In the midst of my 2ww. First day of my last period was 10/8/10. Today is 7 dpo & my first try at ttc.

So far I've noticed (which may or may not be related): Low body pains, leg/muscle pains, major lower back pains, snuffy nose, sore throat, one strange dream, yesterday I had a the biggest glob of cm on my underwear (more than I've ever had in my life!), continued cm today and very dull cramping in my stomach. Although, no boob changes or pains.

My mom (who's given 3 natural births, one to a set of twins ((ie. me!), says if the boobs aren't hurting you... you're in the clear?

Please keep me informed of your symptoms as they continue to develop and of course if any of you get your... wish! ;-) A lil' baby on board... a bfp!

Xoxoxoxox, Marie.

13 years ago

Welcome Marie E !
Your symptoms sound promising.

Anita86: Praying for that BFP.

I haven't tested yet, need to go get some more =)-

Good luck ladies~

13 years ago

Thanks, AmyBBB.

New syptom - 7 dpo: Feels like I have or am getting a urinary tract infection or just in general, wet down there. Strange on how all these symptoms keep popping up.

I haven't tested at all and I probably won't, unless I am a day or two late past my period. Just in case, I've tried to be super healthy & I hope you all are doing the same.

Anyone get two lines today? Anita - are you pregnant!?

This is my very first 2ww, and I give mad props to those of you who have to do this more than once. It sux!!! I am pulling my hair out w/ the - maybe - part.

Lots of love & baby dust! Marie

13 years ago

Update: I broke down and used my last first response hpt. I "thought" I saw something within the 10 min window. At about 15 mins there was the faintest of lines that I am sure I could only see. By 30 mins time, there is a definite line and it's pink. I didn't take the test with my first morn pee (should have)

What do you think? I know it's after the time you are supposed to read results but I was reading that TTCafterloss had the same thing happen to her and after a few days she took another test and got a BFP.

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

13 years ago

Forgot to add that I am going to get more tests after work and will be POAS everyday this weekend and giving you all results.

Please pray it's a BFP. thanks all

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo