Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Awww! I am SO happy for you, Dajka999!! Or should I say - Mommy ;-) I definitely see that line.

[

TTC#3- please don't let that hold you back! Say, if the big bad witch shows for me... I'm goin to get myself the biggest martini ever!

Anita - still no AF! That's sounds promising.

I'm testin tomorrow. Please check in. And Dajka... my is with you right now!

13 years ago

Dajka999

Congratulations!!!!

Very faint, but defo a line! Very Happy for you!!!!!

Sara, I know my cycle is between 26 and 28 days, today I should of got my AF but its 6:30pm here, and nothing yet, I havent tested with a brand test since Friday or Saturday, and I wasnt really 12dpo I was probably 10 or 11... So maybe... Been having mild cramps but they come and go...keep feeling wet ( sorry) but no AF...

I think I have lost track of who is on the run and whos not... to who is not good luck next cycle!!!!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi marie and Anita , thank you so much for the comments ! You r so nice. Still not convinced yet - but full of hope !

Anita - you sound very promising. It is very important that you have a good test and I believe you will bet the BFP and MARIE as well !!!!!!!!! EPT have a good sensitivity : 25

I have tested only with the internet cheapies before and those ones are terrible. I got so many evap lines and indentations for past 3 days !

13 years ago

Helloooooo Dajka999, and ladies,

No AF!!!! YEy Im officially late! Plus I juts got ClearBlue Plus tests earlier, Im either going to test tonight if my pee is dark or in the morning, my cramps keep coming and going, usually they come, the AF comes with it a few hours later but nothing, since yesterday...not even spotting I usually do...

Well I dont wanna get to excited because I dont wanna get disappointed!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies

It has been so nice to be able to read your stories and see that I am not alone

Congratulations to all of you who have finally gotten your BFP's

Me and my husband have been ttc for 5 months now. I am currently 11 dpo and have had what I think was an implantation bleed at 8 dpo. Only other symptoms are very mild occassional cramps, frequent urination, increased cm and fatigue.

Praying for a AF to stay away and would love to see BFP when I test on sunday/monday.

Good luck to all of you who are testing tomorrow...will be thinking of you

User Image

13 years ago

ANITA

13 years ago

First I want to say to all that have the Positives! What wonderful news for you all.

For me I have somewhat bad news ....about an hour ago my AF showed her terrible head. Pretty disappointing as I have had so many symptoms. I am still hopeful, I even catch myself saying that it isnt my normal flow ~ very light. But now my cramping has started and just feel blah. We have decided to follow this month and try again in December so we can have a better chance at knowing my ovulation correct. I still want to take a test tomorrow but worry that it will just make me more sad, but may give me closer for this month at least.

Again congrats to everyone and prayers that your pregnancy goes smooth! For everyone else in ttc.

13 years ago

Dajika - Super exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!

BFN Ladies I am sorry it didn't happen this month, but I know this...it will happen when we try try try. This is what I told myself all year while we ttc. Again, I know it will happen for everyone here trying.

xxxxxx

13 years ago

Stephanie,
Sorry to hear the news! It will happen the good news is we know we can have babies. We just need to more!
To everyone who is still trying I found this site with conception aids and supplements. I am going to try some and see if it helps me in my journey.
http://www.babyhopes.com/
Cant wait to see all the 's from everyone tomorrow!!!

13 years ago

I would like to Bless this evening to my sisters who started the forum which are Anita and Dee999 I want to thank the both of you for opening up a Blog that I love so much now. I want to say thank you.
Steph and TTC3x sorry for AF and her showing up but we will all be in the running once again. I as well have thought about it and I will try again. To all my sisters that are holding out for Friday tomorrow bless you with Baby Dust and more BABY Dust!
If I forgotten to mention you I am sorry this has gotten bigger than my memory can stand. But I am with you. And to be trying after so long in my 40's should be an insipiration for us all. Have a good night sleep and I will be reading your post when they come in!! Good luck!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo