Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 278 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

Well I think many of us who didn't get BFP are all waiting for AF tomorrow...still with a last minute hope that it will not show up. I tested again this morning and BFN. I am soooo dissapointed. :-(

The issue is that my cycles are very long (over 40 days), therefore I'll have to wait another 3 weeks, then a TWW...arghh...

Anyway, all this to say that I still feel very pregnant...pressure in the lower abs, sore bbs, I guess all these are AF signs...

The only hope is if I actually ovulated later than what I think...and I am not really at 13 DPO...I guess we'll see fairly soon!

THanks for your support, thanks for listening, every morning I get all excited to come and read the posts to see if any one has gotten a BFP...

Baby dust to all of us that still have hope for this month!!! Good luck ladies!!!
Will post again soon!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

I am so glad I stumbled on this page! Im 9 po and feel like I am ove sensative to everything my body is doing. I am 35 with a 20yr old and 11 yr old. Never thought I would b trying for another miracle. But here I am and hoping for the best. My breast have felt heavy and tender since day 2 po. Can symptoms happen that fast??? I knew rite away with my other pregnacies but not this soon. The only difference is that I am beyond tired, I never had that problem b4. I am just all of a sudden need to sit down and then fall asleep regardless of who is here or whats going on. I am not one to take naps ever! And each time no matter how long the dreams are vivid. but then come 3am - 4am wide awake. So I gave in yesterday and took a pt, only to have it be negative. I dont want to give up hope and will try again on the 8th when Im supposed to start. I am very excited but nervous about my age, if I will have trouble conceiving, if there could be something wrong if I do. Rollarcoaster of emotion, but it is good to know that there are other soon to be moms having the same questions.

13 years ago

Hey StephanieB - welcome to the tww club! This community of ladies is awesome! I for one, don't feel alone in this wait. I love coming this forum and seeing what's forming in everyone's worlds.

I am also due sometime near the end of this week. Tested at 9 dpo - negative . Only time will tell.

Schamp05, HappytoTTC and Anita - Hang in there!!!! It ain't over till the ugly shows her face. Got my fingers crossed for all you ladies. And your signs seemed very promising.

Dajka999, when are you testing again? Please keep me posted. I believe we're on the same exact schedule.

EEEZEMama, did your AF actually come? My heart goes out to you, girl! Stay strong.

Lots of

13 years ago

Hello ladies,

EEEZEMama - I am so sorry to hear that AF came !!!!
in the next cycle. I might have already asked you but how long r u TTC ?

Marie - I am due on Friday - Today feel like I am gonna get it much sooner . All the pMS signs and cramping is here. SO I guess it will soon be over ...but still isn`t till AF is here .I tested today - silly me . And nothing - not a hint of the line. :-(
When r u testing. I admire you and your great attitude so much !

ALL other ladies waiting for the BFP. I prayed this morning for all of us so I hope that you will get the BFP very very soon AND to all of us !!!!!

13 years ago

Eeezmama - I want to take you out for two glasses of veuve clicquot and some oysters, in the middle of the day just to make you have some laughs. That is how I got through one month of AF coming and it was unexpected joy. This is hard, and it is not always fun. 12 months at 35 years old, was more than I had ever expected, I don't know how long you have been trying but I would love to keep hearing from you and following your progress to joy and success.

The healthiest thing is to find that space for yourself, regroup and discover peace. You are in my thoughts today. xxxxx

13 years ago

Thx Dajka999. I'm actually not testing, unless AF doesn't arrive by sometime this weekend. I sorta like that element of suprise! And I am just so thankful that I am at a comfortable & stable enough place... to start trying for a family. It's taken me some time to find my inner peace... to find love, family and cherished friendships in my life.

So, if it's meant to be... then it'll be! And my husband & I will be overwhelmed with a lil' bundle of joy.

Thank you for letting me share that. It felt great and that I could. Now, I need to find a tissue and dry my eyes. Lol ;-)

Lots of xoxoxo and baby dust to everyone!

13 years ago

Hello ladies first off thank you so much for your support I am still hoping because I really need it today. I got AF this morning and told myself that no matter what I should continue but with another guy. I think men think this baby making thing is a joke, but it is serious business. I have been trying to conceive for 8 years now. Off and on once with sperm donation and so on. Even the cable guy wink wink no luck. I have had two operations to shape and clear my womb. Everything but still nothing? So something tells me one more try for my girls, what do you think I should do?
Where are my manners welcome Steph! Anita and TTC tell me the deal? I took off the rest of the week I need some sun! Also what brand of ovulation kit is good? Please let me know?

13 years ago

I'm so sorry, EEEZEMama. My thoughts are with you as well. Do what makes you happy!! & then, you can't go wrong. That's my advice because no-one is promised tomorrow

13 years ago

Well guys,

I am with Eeezemama as well. AF reared her ugly head as soon as I stepped foot into work..great way to start a Monday morning at work huh!?!? So I guess it is here we go again:o( I caught myself being all teary eyed today and I just took a moment in the bathroom alone, looked in the mirror and said to myself, "You know what, it will be okay. when the time is right, it will happen for us."

I am a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason." (even if I don't agree with it LOL) So it just wasn't in the plans this time.

If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again and that's what I plan to do!!

So here I am at CD1--who knows maybe around Thanksgiving I will have an extra special reason to be thankful:o)

Keep your heads up girls. It will happen.

User Image

13 years ago

Thank you Anita for the invite!!!!
Hello ladies I am as well on the same cycle as most of you! I just wish I could've found this forum a week ago. I have been going through this emoitional rollercoster ride alone when i coul've been sharing it with all of you.
I am expecting on Wednesday hoping she doesn't rear her head. I took a test yesterday 12DPO only to get a BFN. So I am now waiting to see what happens Wednesday. Wishing you all

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo