Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 278 Replies | Last Page

@Schamp2005..I ovulate today...let the craziness begin..AGAIN!!Looks like will be doing the dance together!!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Shamp you already on day 15? wow that went fast! Still have to wait another week,

Its true the craziness begins again!

MArie where are youuuuuu

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Anita, yes and I can't believe it went that fast either!! If only the damn TWW would go this fast LOL!! MY LMP is Nov 1st. It's Crazy!!

MeMoni we are going to be getting our groove on at the same time!! LOL. Although, I had been bding all weekend and just trying to enjoy it rather than feel all that pressure...I can't say that I will be this happy in a week or 10 days though...I'll prob be dying to test test test!!! I'm going to try and hold out testing this time. I think I tested too frequently last time and it just made me even more depressed. I haven't thought about a date yet, but it will not be before 10 DPO because I drove myself insane!!!

User Image

13 years ago

Schamp2005 we have been doing the same all weekend..We had a wonderful, fun filled weekend..I will have a little help in waiting to POAS this go around..We are flying out of town for Turkey Day to visit family, so I'm hoping this will help me pass the time. I should start on the 28th, which will be the date we return. I'm going to hold out, unless the wicked witch shows up to ruin my trip, and test FMU on the 29th.With that being my plan..HONESTLY, I really don't see it happening. I'll probably pack my HPT's and test while I'm supose to be NOT thinking about it!! UGH this is so hard!! I have ZERO will power when it comes to POAS.. Hope I made you girls chuckle!! Now lets get BUSY...

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Well, an hpt test was negative this morning. Off to the gyno for a blood draw (just to confirm!).

I'm moving on to November with my ladies & a more conviction then ever! Who's with me?... We're all going to be extra thankful this year!

And I'm sorta enjoying fooling around with the hubby & NOT worrying after so many years of being overly protective & cautious.

I'll keep checking in. Lots of . Trusting all is well in everyone's worlds.

13 years ago

Hey do you guys think it's possible to ovulate and not detect it on a OPK??

User Image

13 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I am back from the partying weekend :-) I loved it. Didn`t even think about ALL TCC and OPK thing.
Maire, may your words become true for all of us ! I love your attitude.

Lets work on it ! A lot this month !

13 years ago

Hello ladies!

I am new here and was very excited to see that there are others out there anxious and going crazy like me.

I recently cut back on my hours at work and my hubby and I have more intimate time together, we have just been saying if it happens it happens, (we do have 2 children already) and me not paying really any attention last weekend was my fertile time and well we had sex like everday. The week following i was nauseous and tired and could barely eat anything. This week I am still tired (but restless at night) and always hungery.

I did take a test today and it was negative, which is kinda what I figured would happen. So now I wait until next week and i'm not sure if it's because I have more time on my hands or what but I seem to be noticing every little symptom. I feel like Im losing my mind.

Sending you all baby dust and prayers!

13 years ago

Petermom04, hi & welcome. You've just joined a great group of ladies.

Schamp2005- I don't really know, but if I was a gamblin' gal... My answer would be - yes! H' yes. This is not a set in stone process & everyone women is different! I've read through so many blogs about hpt tests being flat out wrong. From there 99% bs to 6 days before whatever. My advise, would be to trust your body & what it's telling. And keep yourself extra healthy.

Thx Dajka999! My results came back from the doctor & negative =(

Only thing is: I still (STILL!) have that horrible metal taste in my mouth & it's not going away......... ? I can't pinpoint that.

I'm still onto November though, lots of fun-making. hahahahahhahha! We'll see what happens.

13 years ago

Mrs.McP,

Are you there? I have a quick question... hoping you can help.

You mentioned before that you had a strange/metal taste in your mouth before you knew you were pregnant. Am I just going nuts?

Why am I still having this symptom, if I'm NOT pregnant?? I've had this for... I don't even know how long now & it's not going away!! It's constant. And I've never had this before in my past.

I am negative hpt & negative blood. Not on birth control. Not taking vitamins or supplements. And I'm not taking -anything- really internally that I think would be causing this. Any thoughts, anyone? please...

Thank you!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo