Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 289 Replies | Last Page

5dpo lol and I just added them tweak away

5 years ago

@kashiap that's way early but I totally get it I feel you babe

5 years ago • Post starter

The last couple months I have been Line crazy ! Just have to pee in something! It makes me feel a little better I know crazy right? First month I’m actually enjoying myself though! Hopefully I hold off for two more days if not I’ll post more pics lol

5 years ago

Joining the group! I am CD 16 today and got a positive OPK yesterday morning, negative in the evening, and of course negative again this morning. This is my first real month of using OPKs so I’m hoping that the combination of using OPKs, Pre Seed and SMEP does the trick.

user submitted image

5 years ago

I'm 8DPO today! Last month we had a miscarriage. I'm praying for that BFP this month and my rainbow baby!

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm 9 dpo and my my symptoms are increasing! At first I was just having some mild cramping and back aches. Today I have been experiencing mild nausea, heart burn, and a kind of burning pulling sensation in abdomen.my back also hurts a little more! I'm hoping and praying these symptoms mean something because I'm going crazy! Testing in 7 days!

5 years ago • Edited

I got my positive opk today and really hoping this is the month if it’s right because my husband is leaving for a deployment in 3 weeks so our last window for awhile

5 years ago

Hey there ladies welcome to all. Man I missed a lot today.

@Kashia I am right there with you. Peeing on stuff feels good. Lol!

@Jencal I'm so sorry for your loss I sure hope this a better month for you little family.

My fingers and toes are crossed for tons of BFPs this month

AFM I'm 7DPO feeling pretty achy had another temp rise this morning tired nothing too crazy I dont want to read too much into it.

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

5dpo evening update: nothing much, cm got to the point where it was (tmi) basically running out of me last night, thought I was peeing myself lol...

6dpo morning: cm still increased, boobs are a little sore on the insides but nowhere else

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies 2dpo currently, been having spotting for 4 days.. stopped today been very odd to have for me mid cycle.
Welcome to all the new ladies on this thread, good luck to all

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo