Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 289 Replies | Last Page

@itsanna hopefully that’s a good sign then?! I’m 11 dpo... and AF is due today so it would be right on time if it does end up being my period.

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

@confused it's really difficult in situations like that especially when you're trying to conceive... All advice I can give you is to be there for support when she needs it and someone to talk to if she does feel like talking... Personally I didnt want to be around anyone for about a month and after that all I wanted to do was talk... Maybe try asking her how she would feel about you guys ttc and see how she reacts

5 years ago • Post starter

Mrsw and itsAnna : i will also be 9 or 10 dpo tomorrow and planning on testing in the morning! for all of us

5 years ago

ItsAnna test in a couple days with fmu!

5 years ago

8dpo! No sore bbs! Plenty of pulling and pinching! Increased cm ! I just took a FRER and I see a very light pink line! Buying more tomorrow morning to b sure! How is everyone else?

5 years ago

Current mind set: crying because my test was negative and then wondering why the hell I'm so emotional about this and then wondering if I might be pregnant because of the emotions and then crying again because my test was negative

ohh Anna your going to keep me in suspense all weekend, fingers crossed lovely x

User image

5 years ago

Definately nothing

user submitted image

10dpo not much to report, I feel tired as hell and I feel like I'm getting the flu...

User image

5 years ago

@confused the flu is sometimes good though

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo