Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

201 - 210 of 289 Replies | Last Page

ItsAnna:fingers crossed for you.I saw a vvfl too.
9dpo around 7pm had leg cramp that lasted for about 2hours coupled with backache...
10dpo serious AF cramp that made me feel its coming up aright away...but never came up.
And today 11dpo...till feeling that bubbling noise...but occasionally and not as intense as that of. 8_9dpo..
I am wishing everyone of us that bfp...cause we all deserve it.

5 years ago

I really really really hope this is it

@bookies your symptoms sound like their leading to something good lol... Also had AF cramps for a couple of days...

Fingers crossed for our bfps

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsAnna I just hope so...Thanks alot..I feel like testing 2morrow morning which will be 11dpo..but!!!! I am just tooooooooo scared.

5 years ago

ItsAnna: i definitely see something on your test and i was reading a study yesterday saying than most tests give more accurate results if you wait a full 10 minutes instead of the 2 min they recommend!
I tested yesterday at 9 dpo mid-day with frer and it was negative
Went to buy more test but couldn’t find frer so I have some regular ones (25 mIU/mL) which means there is no point in testing today. I may try again first thing tomorrow. I had very light pinkish cm the day before yesterday which is why I was hopeful but I guess we’ll see. Mild flu like symptoms this am but not too emotional or irritable which is usually my first symptom

5 years ago

@agatch I also had flu like symptoms around 7dpo with some cramping and was told its implantation so possibly implantation for you as well? I really hope it is I have my fingers crossed for you

Well I dunno I posted it in the gallery and 3 people said positive, 2 negative and 1 unsure but I'm hoping the 3 people are right

Thanks! for you too!
Also found this interesting study that indicates the average level of hcg each day for the week after implantation for those of you who had potential implantation bleeding it helps to know when to test according to your test sensitivity : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5330618/

5 years ago

FRER gave me a pink evap! I rushed to get more and I saw nothing! Tested again this month and no pink line! Read up on other ladies getting the same false positive! That’s what I get for testing so early! But I have a 26 day cycle and it’s cd 24? So that wouldn’t b early right? Bbs not sore, stuffy nose gone, a little pulling and pinching! Had this lightning jolt in my vag days ago but other than I really feel like I’m out! My first two I never even felt a thing ! Praying we all get what our hearts so passionately desire

5 years ago • Edited

Good morning ladies it seems a lot has happened while I was not sleeping (DS couldn't sleep good last night)

@itsanna yes!!!!! I see it so clearly. Also if you use your tools and put it on invert you can see some of the color starting to show. I really hope this is it for you.

@kashia man I'm sorry for the false positive. That's the worst!!
@bookie we are all here for you good or bad..

@Agatch I need to go get more sensitive test also.

@AFM 11DPO feeling a little down I think I'm out I wasnt able to temp this morning. I tested again I though I saw something but I'm pretty sure it's just line eye. Pretty sure AF is on her way I really hope not....
I was going to get some other tests yesterday seeing how I heard how horrible the walmart ones are but DH decided to stay home from work and went to the store with me so I didnt want to get them. I dont like getting his Hope's up for nothing.

Trying to stay positive but it's hard at this point.

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

@miam I really hope this is it!! Grrr now I have to run out tomorrow morning to get another one lol maybe 2...

I really hope this is your month as well and I hope you get a gap to go buy some !!

(Ps I do exactly the same)

I'm going crazy right. Jist line eye? Lol I'm obsessing.

user submitted image

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo