Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Omg yes! I don’t mind if you post I want to see!! Never heard of that test. How many DPO are you?

5 years ago

@nasamama and beaut1ful hopefully the pineapple works for you both

@Dyingforboy4 lol your funny post away!!

Well I know its early but I'm getting discouraged. Cramping here and there could be AF could be nothing. Went to the store and bought like 7 cheapies. I was going to start testing tomorrow morning but when I got home I had to pee so I had to try! Lol surprise surprise it was negative. I dont know why I do this to myself. Lol here's to tomorrow!!

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago • Edited

Hey everybody, I’m a lesbian mom and we are trying to conceive baby #3 I’m 1dpo

5 years ago

Beaut1ful38 I'm about 10 dpo

It's official I will be doing it wit fmu and posting first thing in the morning!

5 years ago

@dyingforboy4 omg I cant wait till morning lol soooooo!!

@angelwings welcome to the group how long have you guys been trying?

As for me, 8dpo and boobs feel fuller but not sure (not even muscle sore after pole fitness last night)... Will be testing in the morning if I can get a sensitive test

5 years ago • Post starter

@itAnna this is our third attempt, we took a break when my grandma passed and we decided to give it another go

5 years ago

@angelwings I'm so sorry for your loss!! I really hope this is it for you!! And keep us updated when you test!

So I want to test tomorrow morning at 9dpo but will be doing it with 25miu test as we really dont have anything other than clearblue and pharmacy tests in my country... Think it might be worth a shot?

Okay so I just spent $14 on tests lol (4 midstream, 1 clearblue) but they'll only be here on Monday so off to the shops to pick one up as well lol

Hi Ladies - I used to post on these boards a lot and then stopped. Hubs and I have been TTC for around 6 months but we took a little break in May/June we just didn't "actively" try. We are back at it full strength though! :) I am currently 7 DPO according to the Flo app that I use for tracking. I am not a huge symptom spotter but this go around I am definitely paying closer attention! I have had some horrrrrrible cramps today and not really sure what thats about. I have also had watery CM ever since O and I had a (TMI) huge cm glob a few days ago. Gross I know lol but always looking for signs and patterns!!!! Hoping to test starting on Friday since we are leaving for a trip and thought it would be a fun thing to share while we are on our little vacation!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo