Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies I couldn’t wait, plus DH wanted to go out for drinks! Looks like water for me. 13dpo today took test on 3hr hold.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hey found you! well based on my chart/apps it says today starts fertile week. Time to get busy and bust out opks! we catch the egg this month!

5 years ago

Hey Hey!

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies! Hoping all is well with everyone! I just wanted to make sure I made this post for my hun @ItsAnna! Thank you for always being there

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Yay MrsSilver awesome you found us

5 years ago • Post starter

@kashia its ovulation day for me as well !! Tww buddies yassss

@bookies welcome to our little group I really hope you get your positive !!

Lol 2dpo and I said no testing till missed AF and here I am adding pregnancy tests to my online cart for when we get paid lol... #poasaddict

It’s O day for me!!!! Everything is falling into place!! Love that it’s over the weekend too!

5 years ago

Well I sure have missed a lot while I was sleeping.

@confused yes not sure if I am bloated anymore or I'm just fat. Lol

@itsAnna man I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through medically you seem like you have a strong head on your shoulders. I am so proud of you!

@kmcm88 man I feel your pain I totally understand how you feel about trying for a long time. I'm sorry if you said and I missed it. Have you or your other half been check out?

@nonamemary I am so sorry you dont have the support system you need. Hopefully your other half is better then your parents.

Ladies we are strong women we have to keep the faith. Faith in whatever you believe in some is whatever God you pray to. if you are not a fan of God then whatever takes you to your happy place some its family and friends. Having a support system is a major part of a healthy life.

Here is a little bit about me. With my first we tried about a year. Until I got that BFP I was pregnant went full term and just about 3 weeks til my due date my baby stopped moving and he was born stillborn. There was no real reason. With my second it took us almost 13 months. Had a very successful pregnancy and healthy Baby boy which I love more then life itself. I can go on more about my story but we would be here all day. If intrested I have more in my bio.

I guess what I am trying to say is we don't know why we go through the things we go through. Why it takes so long. I hated when people would tell me everything happens for a reason. Wtf what is the reason that my baby to die for no reason. That being said I am a cautious momma but I put all my energy into this kid and I love it.

Life doesnt always happened the way we plan.

That being said I did something to get pregnant with my little boy. I did it again this time around and I would be so happy if it happened again!
If any of you are intrested in what I did let me know and i will let you know my regimen.

People think it is so easy to get pregnant. Well it's not some are just luckier than others. Keep the faith my ladies we are hear to help and encourage each other. for all of us. If it's not this cycle I hope its soon!!

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

5dpo update - have this weird throbbing pinching almost like needle pricks on the right side of my belly button... Not sure if its baby related lol...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo