Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 289 Replies | Last Page

@nonamemary I'm in the tww too... 8dpo today I tend to have a 27 day cycle which would have my period due Tuesday but I'm not going to test until Friday 31st... and that's only cos I have a fertility appointment that day! I have such a fear of poas as after 19 months trying it's always the most depressing thing for me so I haven't actually done it for about 4 months now even when I've been late!!! Anyone close to testing???

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

Well opk are still negative still getting the bump and grind on ...hopefully soon I will be in my TWW. Think I should ovulate Sunday/Monday.

5 years ago

ItsAnna! I think you and I are on the same day! How cool is that! This is my first month on CTP website, and I'm very excited to find this community.
And Kashiap and Bookies -- we are all going to be due SO close to the same time! :D :D :D

5 years ago

Thank for this thread! I'd love to join too. I'm 2 dpo today so it seems like the wait is going to be looong! We just started TTC for #3 but this website and community helped me a lot the first 2 times (especially the first time because it took a little longer for us to conceive #1).
to all!

5 years ago

@beat1ful I'm sure your opk will be positive soon!! Fingers crossed and keep baby dancing girl

@beulah that would be pretty cool if we're dpo buddies I think with @agatch as well because I'm 2dpo today!!

But I'm not getting my heart set on this cycle as we only bd the day I got a positive opk and the next morning I got another positive so don't think I caught my egg

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm right there with ya @itsanna I didnt get to bed as much as I wanted to. I did the day I got my positive OPK and two days before that. So its anyone's guess.

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

@ItsAnna: only the first opk counts, your timing is good !

5 years ago

@nonamemary I haven't used them in ages and the first positive turned positive within seconds

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna.. hahaha that's hilarious I think almost everyone of us is like that.

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

I am 12 dpo. I had what appeared to be a very faint BFP on a FRER last night at 11 dpo after a 3-4 hour hold and then this morning it was a BFN.
I did wake up through out the night to use the restroom but I never look at the clock during those trips so I am hoping maybe I'm still in and the urine wasn't as concentrated.

Baby dust to everyone!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo