Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

271 - 280 of 289 Replies | Last Page

THATS AWESOME!!!!!

User image

5 years ago

Omg so exciting Beaut1ful38!!

I am 12 DPO today and I’ve seriously been waking up like clockwork every morning 3-4 AM to have to pee. I have yet to get a positive test I’ve been using cheap internet dip strips so maybe I just need to go buy a First Response test and try again tomorrow morning! AF was actually due today and nothing so far.

5 years ago

Glad to see someone having an awesome day!

5 years ago

Congrats ladies

5 years ago

Congratulations Mrs silver & beaut1ful38 so happy for you ladies, it's great to see so many positives in this group..

User image

5 years ago

Thank you ladies!! I’m still in shock.good luck to everyone else!

5 years ago • Edited

Beaut1ful - congrats!! So so happy for you, i specifically came on this today to see if there was any news about you as i feel like i've been tracking with you since last year! haha. such amazing news happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations Mrs SIlver... theres a lot to be said for not tracking every symptom :D happy and healthy 9 months!!

AFM, taking this month off, and am scheduled to start IVF beginning of Nov. Fingers crossed it all goes well as after 20 months of no pregnancy and no reason why I'm just ready for some action!

Best of luck to the rest of you ladies waiting for your BFP!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

Congrats to all my beautiful ladies who got their bfps !! You guys deserve nothing but the best and I hope you all have sticky baby beans

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies, so I'm not quite out yet...af is 1 day late... I haven't been late at all since the birth of dd 3 years ago... not holding out much hope as stress has been crazy this last 4 weeks...see what tomorrow brings...

User image

5 years ago • Edited

im out again this month....

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo