Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

161 - 170 of 289 Replies | Last Page

@mrsW it sounds like you've got some solid symptoms which is awesome I hope this month is your month !! Are you going to start testing tomorrow Friday or next week Friday?

5 years ago • Post starter

I've been googling symptoms so much more this month than usual because of it so I am REALLY hoping! I am starting this Friday. I am going to buy tests tomorrow... It will be a little early at 9 DPO but thats the longest I can make myself wait! lol

5 years ago

@mrsw I am also going to start testing tomorrow as I'll be 9dpo but will be using 25miu as they dont sell sensitive tests in our country

Omg I did it again lol... I found an early detection test so i bought two lol... So now i have 2 early detection tests, a clearblue digi, a clearblue plus and 4 mid streams... Let the testing begin (in the morning)

Good morning ladies!!! Where is everyone at this morning? @Itsanna did you test?

AFM 10DPO I tested again this morning its negative. I looked at it so long I started to get line eye. Temp 8s the same as yesterday. I'm not sure what's going on I cant sleep I toss and turn all night.

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago • Edited

@miam nope only 8dpo today waiting till the morning to test... Got an early detection one so hope for the best

Lol line eyes are the worst but I hear you girl I've done it so many times lol

ohh ok duh I forget your time is different than mine.. lol for you!

so the ones i picked up are the first signal 88cent ones from walmart. first time i am using this brand. Im now reading they are terrible most people complain that they are giving negatives when they are actually a few weeks pregnant.. so that is helpful!!

5 years ago

@miam sounds like your negative could be a false negative

Maybe test with a different brand I see first response is big and see if it doesnt give you a line? You're far enough dpo to hopefully get a line

I have to go out today so maybe I will pick up another brand

5 years ago

@miam I really hope its positive for you I need to see a positive lol...

To the other ladies who already had a baby when did you get your positive?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo