Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

221 - 230 of 289 Replies | Last Page

I took a second one of the same brand and I see something on the second one too. It’s even more faint but the line is thicker which makes me hopeful but I could also easily believe it’s just the blue dye playing tricks! I’ll let you all know as soon as I can get my hands on a more reliable test. I hope everyone else is having a good Saturday.

5 years ago

Hi everyone...@agatch I saw a line..definitely there...just that its very faint. Fingers crossed...
Well I tested yesterday which was 11dpo and got a BFN..

5 years ago

Hey ladies , 3day weekend!! Hopefully can relax and “try” not to symptom. Who am I kidding.

Dyingforboy4- I am so so sorry to hear about the test.

agatch - I see a line too!! How many dpo are you and what do you feel?

AFM. 6dpo today and still have that mild dull cramps. Last night had pinching and pulling on left side. Boobs still sore. And I slept till 10am CT. Never slept that late even for a Saturday. I have no energy just want to lay here in bed. Hoping for a BFP!! So thinking of testing at 8dpo which would be Monday. (Labor Day)

5 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies, I've been quiet for a while... Accidentally blurted about the possibility that I might be pregnant to dh last night while having some drinks (dont judge) and got into a massive fight because of that... As for symptoms, just cm increased and some nausea and food aversions around dinner time tonight... Oh also, if I'm not pregnant then I'm pms-ing like a bitch because I am so so emotional like I cried my eyes out for an hour last night and did the same again tonight

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna omg girl I feel you all around.. my head is throbbing from crying.

omg well i tried to test with another brand this morning what had happened was ... my hubby and I got in a huge fight over just life stuff. I'm super emotional lately could be prego could be af. 12dpo well anyway I got hardly any sleep last night couldn't temp so dont know if AF is coming..also bought another cheapie but a different kind. Tried to Pee on it. (Tried) I was holding my pre so long it was going everywhere I put the cap on walked away. Came back no color anywhere. Looks like I missed the test.. did I say I was tired.. lmao. I will try to hold and do it again.

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

@itsAnna hang in there! Those hormones are really something. I can relate. My pms are always emotional roller-coasters and my pregnancies were too.
Beat1ful38: i’m 11 dpo today. I had very light pinkish cm/spotting at 8 dpo. I’m tired but I’ve been traveling and not getting enough sleep. I had a headache yesterday, some mild cramping pulling and pinching and I’ve had very mild nausea on and off for the past couple of days. Basically not much but I just feel a bit crappy.
I got a frer and also got a vvfp but it is so faint I’m not convinced everything is right. 3 days ago I had pinching sensation on the side (basically near left ovary) so I’m worried about ectopic pregnancy. For my first 2 the lines were much darker!

5 years ago

BFN! 10dpo ! Period is in two days I just feel like I should see something by now

user submitted image

5 years ago

@kashia I'm sorry love it could be just taking it's time.
I just tested again a.few moments ago bfn but then again could be diluted pee. I'm starting to get let down all symptoms are pretty well gone. The only thing really different this cycle was creamy/watery cm. I could be just holding on for all hope at this point.

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

I have one more I’ll use fmu on! I’ll be 11dpo and one day from starting af! I’ve been a total stress ball about everything! I honestly need to just relax !! Hopefully we all get the bfp’s we are hoping for

5 years ago

Hey ladies... not super active on here but wanted to update. BFN on the blue dye test I brought along for weekend vacay. Going to test again Monday morning with a FRER..... will be 12 DPO. I have been EXHAUSTED today so still hoping for BFP. Positive thoughts to everyone!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo