Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

141 - 150 of 289 Replies | Last Page

@miam I really hope the temp dip is just a luthial phase dip (#implantation lol)... Too bad you didnt sleep well it really sucks...

7dpo end up day update: sore boobs went anyway again, had needle pricks below my belly button again, CM mostly dried up today, got really tired around 1 and felt flu symptoms again but went away at 4

5 years ago • Post starter

Update! I'm 10-11 dpo today. No sore boobs (which is weird because they usually get REALLY sore about a week before Af) armpits don't hurt any more and I woke up this morning with a slight headache! I'm still having slight cramping and last night I had a dream i got my BFP! I want to test so bad but I'm trying to hold out for a couple more days. I was playing around with the home made salt pregnancy test I saw on YouTube just to take the edge off a little and it came back positive. I don't know how accurate it is so I didn't get my hopes up.

5 years ago

Oh and last night I had theeee worst cramp ever! It lasted about 5 minutes and I couldn't even stand up!

5 years ago

@dyingforboy4 the bleach test really works well for predicting it's basically the one at home method I trust (just dont inhale the fumes) but your symptoms sound promising and I cant wait to see your results !!

ItsAnna interesting how does the bleach test work?

5 years ago

@dyingforboy4 you take a bit of bleach in a cup (maybe 1/4 full) and then add your urine (fmu preferably) and if it fizzes and bubbles extremely its positive, if it only bubbles a little its negative

ItsAnna I'm definitely going to try that thank you!

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m 2 DPO so not much to update on. This is my first cycle eating pineapple after ovulation so hoping it helps promote healthy implantation if we conceive.

5 years ago

Nasamama- i am 3dpo today. And I am also eating 1/4 of pineapple core for 5 days. I cut it and put in to lil bags so I can make sure I eat one a day. lol I did it last month as well. Today I have had lower backaches and cramps it’s starting to get more intense so hope it’s a good signs.

5 years ago • Edited

ItsAnna I did the bleach test! I couldn't wait till the morning. It fizzed like soda and formed foam at the top. I'll do it again in the morning. Do I have permission to post the results? I know some people don't like seeing pee lol

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo