Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

191 - 200 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! I'm new! I am in the 2 week wait and it is killing me! I don't have a history of infertility so kudos to all you ladies who have been doing this for so long. I can't imagine and I have so much empathy and awe of what you have gone through! I do have PCOS but have gotten pregnant right away when we've tried so far. I guess I am always worried it's going to act up tho. I am trying for our 4th and currently 7dpo! I have had SO many pains in my ovaries and "pulling" sensations in my abdomen. I have had twinges on both sides, both at ovulation and the past 7 days, which I gather doesn't necessarily mean I'm pregnant but of course has me hopeful. I also have had shortness of breath and extra thirst. I am a fraternal twin and so I'm hopeful I may conceive twins! Who knows!I have only had one cycle since night weaning my 13 mo and that cycle my luteal phase was only 10 days. I figured it was due to the breastfeeding but not gonna lie, it has me a bit worried that my luteal phase will be too short to sustain an embryo this month. I have always gotten positives at 10dpo so I am trying to wait until Sunday (10 dpo) to test! Good luck ladies and hoping we all get our May babies this month!!!

5 years ago

Dyingforboy4- ok so I just watched bleach pregnancy test videos. Based on positive it has to fizz or froth high as cup or even over cup. Non pregnant it will still fizz and foam but not like a positive. Trying not to get hopes up.

Not sure if you can see video link:
https://youtu.be/U1IkXRcRhvs

5 years ago • Edited

Beaut1ful38 omg wow! That looks so promising I can't take it! I will be so gutted if I don't get a BFP tomorrow morning because my hopes are officially up!

5 years ago

Definitely about to try the bleach/pee thing in just a few minutes :) lol I bought my tests today so definitely starting tomorrow! Whoo! I had lots of pulling sensations today and increase in CM...... I'm hoping yesterday all that cramping was implantation!

5 years ago

Tested this morning at 9dpo and negative obviously... God if not this month then I don't know then I'm done

5 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies so much has happened since I last posted, update for me 5dpo sore boobs and Moody af

User image

5 years ago

See anything or am I going crazy?

user submitted image

@itsanna I see a vvv fl but I can't work out weather it has colour or not.

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed it was in like 5 min since taking the test that the picture was taken but the blue dye ones are keen to evap lines and it's difficult to tell whether its blue or grey so I'm really hoping this is it only getting my other tests on Monday so won't be able to test again till Tuesday

Thank you!! Have a very busy weekend ahead (bbq tonight, bbq tomorrow and shopping on Sunday) maybe I can sneak off to town to get a test and try again

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo