Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

261 - 270 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Beaut1ful38 Did you test today? I woke up at 3:15 from cramping and needed to pee so bad so I tested then. I swore I saw a line from the moment the test started developing. Really hoping this is it!

5 years ago

No i am going to test this weekend to want to see if symptoms go up. This moron has I was making my juice I got lightheaded and had a nausea feeling. So I hope this is it!!
Did you post the test I want to see?? Omg I hope we get our

5 years ago

Haven’t been in here seen 3dpo but got my Bfp at 8dpo

user submitted image

5 years ago

Close up

user submitted image

5 years ago

congrats angelwings

User image

5 years ago

angel wings!!

5 years ago

@angelwings congrats girl I'm glad we have a positive!!

As for me, AF should be done by tomorrow. Not tracking at all this month I am so so done so just giving it over to if it happens, it happens, if not, fuck it

No more disappointments and no more spending $$$ on tests for no reason. Also no more obsessing over symptoms and wondering am I or am I not. It's all up to faith now will just be checking in every month to say AF arrived of not.

Good luck to all the ladies I hope you get a positive

5 years ago • Post starter

ItsAnna- I totally under I have had those moments this past year. If this isn’t my month I’m thinking of doing the same. So sorry AF arrived. Hope you take some time to relax.

5 years ago

MrsSilver29- OMG and I was wondering where you been. You relaxed this cycle! How many DPO are you??

Keep looking on this thread as I will test tomorrow. Today I am 13dpo. I just feel this is it!

5 years ago

I haven’t been in here in a bit. Congrats to all the BFP’s that’s amazing!
I am currently 3 days late and still testing BFN so I’m just frustrated! Lol

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo