Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

231 - 240 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Pretty sure it's a negative

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls

Have been following you quietly those past days, exciting times with all tests coming at the same time!
Anna how many dpo are you today? It a always difficult to juge blue tests but maybe retest tomorrow?
Afm I m 8dpo and tested with clear blue (so stupid I know!!!) I think it a negative as well I'll try again tomorrow. Not many symptoms unfortunately maybe just boobs a bit bigger but that could be Af coming. Anyway good luck to everyone today for the BFPs!!

5 years ago

@Marie I'm 11dpo today, saw a faint line on 9dpo but nothing today

So taking my previous test as a fluke... Dont think it was positive at all otherwise it would have shown on my second test this morning...

@itsanna I'm sorry love I feel ya..

I temp this morning it dropped. Went to the bathroom peed in the cup to take a test. Good thing I didnt open it. Cause when I wiped there she was. I'm out!! On to next month!: good luck to all you ladies still in the running..

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

Miam1324-oh so sorry AF showed up. Wish you the best next cycle.

ItsAnna- do you think maybe a chemical? Still in the running till AF shows her ugly face.

Afm: yesterday had cramps and pressure. Today 7dpo nothing really but this morning had mild lite cramps. Went away. Still have sore boobs and sports bra is all I like to wear these couple days. I hope this leading to a

5 years ago

After a total of 4 tests all showing a very faint line Friday night and yesterday, I tested again this evening with a FRER (12dpo now) and BFN.

5 years ago

@beaut1ful could have been... Tested again this morning and nothing... AF only due to show her face around Thursday...

Your symptoms looking good I hope this is it!!

Morning, can I join in please?! I’m on cd26 and according to the app 11dpo! I chart and symptom spot to the hightest. Can someone take a look at my chart for me please and see if it’s looking ok?! I’ve tested on an IC this morning and nothing. Want to save my FRER for the next few days! AF due on Thursday! Thanks x

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@woolls your chart is looking fine I agree you ovulated on cd15... Apparently your chances for pregnancy is high if your temp keeps rising/stays above the cover line for 18 days... Good luck

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo