Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 289 Replies | Last Page

@nonamemary its easy to get discouraged but try to keep faith girl... How long have you been trying?

5 years ago • Post starter

@ itsanna: since march.. I got pregnant on second try and lost it soon after. This is my first try since miscarriage.

I know it does not seem much but my parents have been telling me I will not have children since I have been 12 (with no medical basis) so I feel like my wortst fear are materialising

5 years ago

** third try since miscarriage, I cannot concentrate today !

5 years ago

Anyone bloated af during ovulation? I look like I'm 20 weeks pregnant

User image

5 years ago

@nonamemary thats terrible and I'm so sorry for your loss!! You'd think your patents would be the ones supporting you through everything...

I know it might not be easy right now but just keep trying and you'll get it no matter how hard it gets...

Personally, we tried for 7 months before getting pregnant and I miscarried at 5w5d... Also found out that I have precancerous cells in my uterus that needs to be monitored every 6 months and we've been back on trying for 3 months now with no luck...

Maybe try taking pregnacare conception vitamins to just help your body out a little bit? And maybe use opks if you aren't already... Every little bit helps

@ItsAnna: I did not tell them about he miscarriage, they won't be helpfull. I am already taking vitamins and using opk... I was on holydays this month I did everything rightI don't know what to do

5 years ago

@nonamemary did you test yet?

@ItsAnna: I don't need to: my temps crashed bellow cover line and I am having period cramps. It should start tuesday

5 years ago

@nonamemary I know how hard and helpless it can feel, we have been trying for 19 months with no explination as to why we haven’t got pregnant. I have my bad days when my period comes and I feel like I will never have children and then I dust my self off and try to be positive for the rest of the cycle... and then go through it all over again haha. But honestly, everyone has been there and for some of us it just isn’t as easy as others, but it still can happen. I always find the message boards so helpful and encouraging to know your not the only one... and that lots of women get their happy ending after all. Fingers crossed the same happens for you xx

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

So just realized I have 10 more days to go till AF and it's kind of exciting as time is going faster than I thought it would... Not even reading in to symptoms as there is no chance I implanted yet...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo