Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 289 Replies | Last Page

@justwaiting maybe try again in the morning and see what happens?

@miam I couldn't help myself

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna lol I totally agree. But I have been going to the dollar store to get mine. I'm pretty sure the checkout lady thinks I'm a slut. Lmao

@justwaitingg I agree with itsanna do it again tomorrow morning.

AFM 4dpo nothing much going on I have a weird pinching sensation in my lower stomach and throbbibg the left side of my back both not consistent comes and goes. I'm not sure if that is really a symptom. Nipples are a little sensitive but that could be from me checking to see if they are. Hahaha

that we see some BFP

Praying for baby number 3!

5 years ago

@its Anna I tested only with the first blinking smiley as I run out of tests. The blinking smiley was Wednesday and i bd on Thursday and today. Ovulation should be tomorrow maybe I ll do again but we re travelling so might be tricky! For the girls already far in the tww I m crossing my fingers for you for the other ones let s hope time goes fast until the BFPs!! Kisses

5 years ago

Well I got my +OPK today! Never have I had it on CD15.... usually cd16-22. So I think this Maca Root I’m taking is getting me back on my corrected cycle. Excited bc it’s Friday and will O Sunday. So plenty of time to BD over the weekend!!

5 years ago

for you beaut1ful and marieO

5 years ago

12 dpi, temp down just above cover like, and period like temps. I think I am out, feeling sad

5 years ago

Nonamemary - fingers crossed af doesn’t show... your not out yet!
Beaut1ful - glad you got your + .... time for plenty of bding 4 u! Good luck!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

@beaut1ful with those vits I'm using I also ovulated early like on CD14 already so it could be the maca root tea...

@miam well I went to our local store the other day and bought a clear blue digi, 2 cheap tests and like 2 packs of opks and the bits and was asked if I wanted to be pregnant that bad lol

@marie I'm 3dpo now and doing good... The other ladies that know me knows I tested this time already last time lol and no tests so far

5 years ago • Post starter

Haha itsanna that's hysterical, but kinda rude!.

@nonamemary hiw are you doing this morning? Hopefully AF is staying away.

AFM I am 5dpo not really feeling to much.. I had tons a gas last night and this morning sorry TMI. A little pinching and pulling but probably just in my head. Hope you all are having a great weekend

5 years ago

Morning ladies. Today I am 10 dpo and having symptoms that I haven’t had before... last night I woke in the middle of the night with this weird feeling I had to ask my husband what it was... turns out was heartburn (I’ve never had it before always wondered what it felt like!) then this morning we had sex and it was quite tender and then after I had brown cm... has anyone heard of these being pregnancy symptoms or experienced it themselves? I’m probably just clutching at straws!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo