Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

281 - 289 of 289 Replies

k8mcm88- Awe thank you! Been trying to take it easy. Relaxing! I will still be looking out for more BFP! Hope you get your soon!

confuzed29- So sorry AF showed up. Baby dust to you next cycle! Your time will come.

5 years ago

@beaut1ful38 thanks lovely, hope your feeling great, such an exciting time xxx

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed next month will be our turn babe just you see Or well at least your turn as I wont be tracking but we'll see

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna, I'm taking next month day by day, I'm so sick of disappointment... whatever will be, will be. Thanks babe x

User image

5 years ago

Cd 10 for me ! Best thing about short cycles is that ovulation comes quick! 26 day cycle! So this month im trying cd 8 10 12 and 14 ! I don’t think my body can make a positive opk lol I just be happy to see two lines! If you ladies don’t mind I would love to post pics for advice on are my opks positive or not?! Thanks in advance

5 years ago

Another day or so huh?! Lol

user submitted image

5 years ago

@kashiap so close babe maybe test in a couple of hours and in the morning again + baby dance like NOW lol

Update.My bfp ended in a miscarriage, went to take a pregnancy test and it was negative then processed to wipe and got tissue full of blood. My daughters were so happy I still haven’t got the courage to tell them

5 years ago

@angelwings omg my heart broke when I saw this I'm so so sorry girl I'm sending you all of my love I'm here to talk whenever you need to

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo