Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the group @EKB... That's so cool and would be an amazing gift

I really hope this is all of our months

5 years ago • Post starter

5dpo too also !!! Feeling really good about this month with the soy iso! 1st time feeling ovulation pains sore bbs and 24 hours later my cervix got extremely low and tender ! Sore bbs are gone but plenty of pinching and pulling! Been testing since yesterday!!! I can’t help it

5 years ago • Edited

@kashiap I hear you girl I've also been cramping (almost AF cramps) for a couple of days...

SO had my morning sickness and cravings first time around and this morning he threw up at work so now we're joking saying it's my morning sickness lol

Two from earlier! I need help lol I just had to pee on something

user submitted image

5 years ago

I saw something lol maybe Just wishful thinking

user submitted image

5 years ago

ItsAnna- I might stop tempteinh after I get 3 high temps just to confirm. And then the wait begins.

Kashiap26- it’s hard to see but the first picture I think I see a hint of a line but again it’s hard to see. Can you post I. The photo gallery so we can use the tools? How many dpo are you?

5 years ago • Edited

5dpo lol and I just added them tweak away

5 years ago

@kashiap that's way early but I totally get it I feel you babe

The last couple months I have been Line crazy ! Just have to pee in something! It makes me feel a little better I know crazy right? First month I’m actually enjoying myself though! Hopefully I hold off for two more days if not I’ll post more pics lol

5 years ago

Joining the group! I am CD 16 today and got a positive OPK yesterday morning, negative in the evening, and of course negative again this morning. This is my first real month of using OPKs so I’m hoping that the combination of using OPKs, Pre Seed and SMEP does the trick.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo