Community post

Discussion

2WW for May babies

View Full Post

I hope all of my ladies on my previous tww finds me!!

I created a board for tww May babies as I'll be 1DPO tomorrow...

Whoop

289 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

241 - 250 of 289 Replies | Last Page

@Marie definately feel you babe my tests are doing the same... Very faint line on 9dpo then nothing on 11dpo and nothing this morning again

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna when are you expecting Af? Me it should be Friday ???? Still a long wait. I think my last pregnancy I tested positive at 10dpo so I ll try again tomorrow morning but not feeling it somehow.. don't have symptoms either... I ll share a pic of new test tomorrow! And will try to thing about something else today. Worries at work plus it a Monday plus this negative test means I m feeling a bit down this morning but wishing a good day to everyone!

5 years ago

@marie either Thursday or Friday... I got a positive opk on cd12 so my luthial phase is quite long this cycle but I did lot confirm ovulation so could be either 10 or 12dpo today... If I ovulated later I definately missed my window/have a very low chance of pregnancy... BD the day I got a positive opk. But if I ovulated on cd13 I'm only due my period 15/16dpo which is unusual for me

Yesterday I got some spotting nothing like AF! I’m not wearing anything at the moment! It’s a watery pink ! 12dpo today had a 26 day cycle last month ! Af only lasts for 3 days and back to trying for me ! Either way I’m just ready to be out of Limbo ugghhhh !
I had On faint positive on FRER like 8-9 dpo and nothing since

5 years ago

I am 11dpo and BFN today. Feeling very discouraged as I've gotten a BFP on 10dpo with my last two babies. But then it occurred to me that maybe I didn't ovulate the day I got my +OPK. I had cramps the evening of that but also for the next two days. So maybe I am only 9dpo today?!?! This tww has been killing me. I don't know how you ladies who have done this for years do it! Praying for BFP's and sticky babies all around!!

5 years ago

Update: 13dpo and still negative... AF due in 2/3 days and I think the witch will show...

user submitted image

10dpo not much to report, I feel tired as hell and I feel like I'm getting the flu...

User image

5 years ago

@confused the flu is sometimes good though

@itsanna, how are you lovely? Really how can the flu ever been good lol

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed I feel not pregnant lol I tested again this morning and negative but no signs other than sore boobs again but (TMI) could be hubby lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo