Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 264 Replies | Last Page

i was dancing in the bathtub i and i think i stirred something up down there. it could just be gas but i dont know. it doesnt exactly hurt but theres enough going on that you know its there. its hard to pin point. it doesnt feel like cramps during af and there is still no sign of her. i dont know what to think really. i think im worried.

edit: the pain has gone away. now im just curled up watching star trek

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Snow- Fingers crossed, this means something good! And Af stays away.

Afm, I'm officially sick. I have a fever and just feel completely icky all over. Hoping it goes away soon. Also still hoping Af doesn't come in two days. But at this point I'd really just love to feel better. :( Dh and I were supposed to go bowling tomorrow.

Nellie

User Image

12 years ago

Hello! I am new to this site and new to TTC, I seen there are a few frequent ladies on this post and I would love to have a TTC buddy...

Let me get this out of the way, I am only 19 years old and I am married.
We have been together for 4 years.
I had my first and very unexpected pregnancy with him about 8 months ago... with twins and it ended in an early miscarriage
We are very financially and mentally stable to have a baby, we have lived together for 3 years in a house that we own- so don't let my age fool you.
This is my first month TTC.
The doctors said my reproductive tract is A okay, but I have a horrible fear of not being able to fall pregnant and since this first month of TTC, it has turned into almost a phobia of mine and affects everything I do.

I am 5dpo currently, I remember a lot of symptoms from my first pregnancy- but am so paranoid that I rule out or rule in almost any symptom.
My main priority besides the is getting over this fear of loosing another baby or not being able to fall pregnant again.
Since the m.c we have had 5 consecutive months of unprotected sex- but it has not been ttc, it has only been we dance whenever we feel like it.
If anybody has any advice on how to get over my fear, I would love and very much appreciate to hear it. Baby dust to everyone here TTC.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Jill- Glad to hear the pain has stopped for you and lets hope AF keeps away

Barbie- Welcome, these ladies are great to chat to and this is a great place to vent your worries too. Sorry about your loss. There is a few on here, including myself, who know that feeling and personally I worry about it every 2WW. But if it does help I get less and less worried each cycle that passes

Cris- hopefully it is a premonition and a is not too far away

Nellie- Sorry to hear you are sick Hope you get better soon.

AFM- As for me I kind of finished AF yesterday with the odd few spots every now and then. Today I noticed that I had EWCM and have never had that before. I have read that it can happen right after AF but its just weird for me with my long cycles. As I am still waiting for my opks I used my Saliva Scope and had some ferning too. I plan to BD just incase when DH gets home tonight. I have to admit that my whole AF felt weird this time round and all my symptoms from my last cycle are still here apart from the cramping. Very confusing but its probably just got to do with my cycles getting shorter

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Oh and I forgot to mention the 1000 pimples that came up yesterday and I have really clear skin. My body is driving me nuts at the moment!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

crnottle, I'm so glad to hear that. I have stalked this site for a couple of weeks and everybody seems very thoughtful... and I hope it will be a great place for my ttc journey.
My fear is honestly driving me crazy and sometimes I just need to vent for the life of me. I'm going to have to get to know some people here, I love sharing stories and being able to talk to people who are ttc also.

User Image

12 years ago

hello everyone ,

any bfp yet ?? i looked back over the thread , been busy at work lately but try to keep up.

afm im cycle day 5 the witch should be gone in a day or 2 , and i can start the O wait !!!

why is there so much waiting !!!!!!

have a good sunday

oh and thanks girls for the positive words always makes me well up

Emma

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hey everyone!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Barbie - Welcome to the thread! You won't find more supporting ladies anywhere! We tell each other everything about TTC and nothing is too much information. We laugh, we cry, we vent and hopefully soon we'll be mommies together!! You'll love it here :)

Emma - Glad AF is on her way out! I know what you mean about the waiting. That's all we do!

Snowwhite - I really hope you get a BFP soon!

As for me, my bbs have started to hurt a little. My face it breaking out too.I've been having a hard time sleeping lately. I'm either going to get my period early or something else is going on. Only time will tell!

and !!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hey all,
Well Af came early and I'm still sick so I feel absolutely miserable but I guess we'll try it again this month. We're starting to consider other options after two years of trying, its hard to stay positive. Especially when we're both young and healthy. Dh wants to look into IVF and maybe adoption if we aren't pregnant by December. I'm just hoping that this month will be our month.

Nellie

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Nellie - So sorry you're not feeling well, and af showed up early on top of it

Cris - sweetie! I am keeping my for you!

Emma - Yay for af starting to pack her bags! This is gonna be our cycle sweetie!

caren - Hmmm... very confusing. I guess just keep bd-ing then at least you know you've covered all your bases!

Barbie - Welcome!! This is an amazing group of ladies and I am sure you will soon be just as addicted to this site as the rest of us! I am so sorry to hear about you loss I really have no suggestions for you to overcome your fears. (Tho something like 75% of women that have a m/c go on to have a health pregnancy after- I know that doesnt really help, but thought I would mention it) I am in a very similar situation, I suffered a pregnancy loss in Sept 2010, and then another in Aug 2011. I was terrified during my last pregnancy and I am sure I will be even worse when I finally get pg again! But know you have lots of support here! You're in the right place!

Snow - Yay for no af! for you!! You gonna call your doc tomorrow?

rmorgan11 - Sorry you havent O'd yet, hopefully you get your +opk tomorrow!

Cris - Awesome dream!! Hope it's a premonition!!

AFM - Relaxing and watching tv with dh

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo