Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Jenn - I know! My ob/gyn gets results back in like 2 days too, but I guess maybe cause they have to test for aids and blood born diseases etc it takes longer? Either way I wont be getting happy baby news from him cause that wasnt included in the bloodwork. (Woulda been too early to tell anyway)

edsangel - Hope ad doesnt show!! Any news yet??

Cris - Thanks hun I am really hoping my symptoms are pregnancy related... trying to stay positive! Yay for your dh getting you flowers on V-Day!!!

AFM - Another bfn today... seriously?? As if I tested again!! I am getting very annoyed with myself!! I guess it's just been so long since there has even been a CHANCE I could be preggo that I am totally obsessed with poas now!

Hope everyone is doing good!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

So end of my day work was nuts as always.

Expecting: No af yet. I kind of get the feelig it is on its way. I had a mess up with my meds and was off them for 2 days so I'm thinking that may be messing with my cycle. Oh but I am still all stuffed up thisis crazy I have never had a cold this long
well nothing new to talk about dh and I are going out to eat. So ill talk to everyone later.
Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Jan - Hoping af stays away!! Have you tested lately?

AFM - Ok, I posted an hpt pic from 8 this evening... I THINK there might be a very very very faint line?? Or maybe all this poas is making me hallucinate!! Haha! Keeping my ... will be testing again tomorrow! Have a look and see what you think pls!!

Joy

hey ladies

one of my fertility trackers said i was fertile today so i bd'd like crazy. but the fiance said my cervix was closed so maybe its the 21st like the other trackers say. i do have lots of cm, but its white not egg white. ill keep bding through the 21st.

yes, i did say fiance. no ring yet, its still being delivered. so its not official apparently. you ladies are the only ones who know. not even my parents know. im keeping it a secret.

hope everyone is doing fine. don't have time to reply individually. that'll be the next post.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Jil- Congrats on the engagement! Good luck with keeping it a secret, I am hopeless at keeping my own secrets

Joy- I comented on you pic. I see the very faint line too! I hope its the start of your and its a sticky bean Cant wait to see tomorrows update.

AFM- Well 6dpo today and I woke up with a backache and have had on and off cramps all day. I know its only early so I am not trying to think to much about it but I am still hopeful

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Joy, I really do think I see a line! Holy crap girl!!!! Really really hoping this is it for you! I totally got butterflies when I saw it!

AFM: nothing going on cycle wise. But I had an eventful night last night. My dd dislocated her arm when my dh and I were playing with her. She was sitting on his lap and he was flipping her back so she was upside down and I was giving her "upside down" kisses. She was giggling away then suddenly she was upset. Anyways, after a long night in the ER with Xrays and 2 Dr's trying to put it in; all was well. Almost immediately after it was popped back in, she was bouncing around like the silly girl she is. Its amazing how fast kids bounce back!

Okeedoke, I'm hitting the sack! Night!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Oh and congrats to you Jil!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

caren - Thanks hun! I really hope you're right!! Good luck... 6dpo, should be having some symptoms soon!!

snowwhite - Yay congrats sweetie!! Let us know when you get the ring!!

AFM - Waiting till tomorrow might be the death of me!! I havent told dh cause I dont wanna get my hopes up incase I am just seeing things or it's an evap.... Hopefully I will have good news in the morning!!

Joy

Jil - Congrats on the engagement!! Hope to see a pic of the ring!

Joy - I think I see a line too!! it's really a line and we don't all need to have our eyes checked! When are you testing again?

Nicole - Sorry to hear about your DD!! Good thing kids heal fast!

Caren - I hope your symptoms are the start of something good!!

Sounds like we might be getting lots of bfps soon! I hope it's the start of a lucky streak for all of us! I'm going to try opks again this month because I started Vitex. Just in case it plays with my cycle, I don't want to miss my chance! I'm staying home alone with Sam (my female dog) today. My husband is going fishing with his family and bringing our other dog Jake for some fun on the lake. Sam is still recovering from her spay so she can't go running all day. Looking forward to a day all to myself!!! Cleaning, cooking, baking and scrapbooking are in order today!!!!!!

Joy, I'll be checking in for an update often!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

So again today so far no af. I have not tested yet still waiting till I am sure I am late. I went back to look at what the longest my cycles have run and was surprised I had on cycle as long as 37days. so I am 34 as of today. Its funny because I keep feeling little cramps, and like maybe I started but nothing. Trying not to get my hopes up to much.

Sorry to all the ladies I don't say by name I am usually on my tablet typing and forget who said what and everyone's names.

So I saw someone was engaged congradulations!!!!!!!!

Good luck to anyone which is testing. And lots of
Talk to everyone later.
Time to go run errands :( But it is zupa toscana for dinner love it :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo