Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 264 Replies | Last Page

joy- im glad af is packing her bags. its about time lol. good luck catching the egg this cycle. im pulling for you.

1stbabytry- thanks, so do i! good luck to you too. i hope you catch that eggie!

gummy- yeah it was def. an evap. you could see a line, but there was no color to it at all. when i held it up to the light it disappeared. i'll test again in the morning, at 13dpo. i hope you get a positive opk soon and that the b6 didnt cause too much trouble. good luck!

afm- i still have tons of cm. its now less creamy and more watery though. today is the day af is supposed to make an appearance and she hasn't showed and i have no pms symptoms so im going to test in the morning if she doesn't arrive before then. im beginning to think im the kind that hcg doesn't show in the urine. if im right i;ll head to the doc. on monday for a blood test.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Snow - Yay for no af so far!! for a bfp tomorrow!! (or at least no af then a + blood test on monday!)

Gummy- I bet it is just the vitamins messing with your cycle a little, hopefully you will O soon!!

Cris - Yay for the 2ww!! I've got my for you this cycle! Hope this is it!!

AFM - I think af is gone!! Yay!! Dh and I bd'd today just for the hell of it, I wont O for another week or so though. Kinda boring part of the cycle now... Going out drinking and dancing tomorrow with my girlfriend to celebrate her engagement. Will be the first time I've drank more than just a wine spritzer since Halloween 2010!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

joy- yay!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies,

So I'm pretty bummed right now. I think all my symptoms are just from me starting to get sick. I got a sore throat today and slight fever. My whole mouth hurts, even my teeth. My skin is extremely sensitive too so I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with something. Af is due Tuesday.

Nellie

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Snow - Thanks sweetie!

Nellie - Sorry you're feeling so sick! Hopefully af still doesnt show though!

Joy

well, im officially one day late. no sign of af. i just put a pad on encase i start bleeding during the night. testing in the morning. worried.

12 years ago

Snow - I am so happy af has stayed away so far! I am keeping my for you hun!! I have a very good feeling!! Hope you get your answer tomorrow morning!!

Nellie - I hope your flu like symptoms turn out to be pg symptoms! Feel better soon

Joy - Yay for leaving!!! Have fun with the girls! There's nothing like a girls night out!

Snow - Did you test yet?? I so hope you get a !!! !!

As for me, I had a great dream. I dreamed I tested just for the hell of it. I thought for sure it was going to be negative because I had no symptoms...I had 2 pink lines!! I was so happy and excited I cried! I was so bummed when I woke up. It felt really real. Hopefully it's a premonition!!

Good luck to those testing and happy to those in a new cycle!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hello ladies! Been awhile since I've posted...but I've been reading every day and keeping up with everyone!

Hoping for some good news for some of you!

AFM, I'm on cd 13 and still no +OP with the digitals this cycles. I have a 28 -29 day cycle, so usually I just go with what my dr. said to do, BD every other day around cd 14, so I'm a little nervous as to maybe I don't have a normal cycle and I haven't been ovulating. But I usually always feel like I'm having "ovulation pains" around cd 13-14 and none so far.

Keeping up with my BBT too this time, and I haven't had a temp rise either, so I know I haven't missed it yet, hopefully doing it this way for this first time will show that maybe I'm a late ovulater and I never knew it!

12 years ago

Rmorgan- I hope bding every other day does the trick. Im going to try that next cycle.

1stbabytry- isn't that a great dream? The vivid ones hurt the most. I hate waking up from one and realizing it was only a dream. Brings me to tears. Good luck and hopefully it was a premonition.

Afm- I didn't get an answer. I took a test this morning and it was a dead stark white negative. I cried. But there's still no sign of AF. So maybe I was right and hcg just doesn't show up in my urine. I'm out of tests so I'm just gonna go for a blood test monday if AF doesn't show. Fingers are crossed.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo