Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Edsangel~~ conratz on the BFP!!

hopefully we will see some more!! Unfortunately my damn insurance wont cover the hsg test but when i do get pregnant the pregnancy coverage is top shelf lol lol

still on the waiting list to get the test......hopin somethin comes up by Friday.

Leshia

Leshia

12 years ago

Edsangel! Omg! Congrats! That is so exciting! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Afm. I'm feeling better. A lot more cheerful. I don't know what happened there. I think everything just kinda came down on me at once.

Baby dust everyone!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

edsangel - !!!!! SO happy for you!!

I hope this is the start of many more ! to all!!!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Cris - I second that!!

snowwhite - glad you are feeling better today!

leelee - boo to insurance not covering your hsg!

caren - sorry about the bfn... hopefully that will change soon tho!

Gummy - I would say go for it.... if you shouldnt be your doc would have told you "no ttc until we figure this out" so I think your probably good!

lmosier - 86 days??? Yikes! Glad it finally ended... hopefully this time you get your bfp!

talless - how ya doing?

AFM - Still no sign of af yet, keep thinking she's here but when I go to the washroom there is nothing. Stupid witch is gonna wait and make it so when I go out Sat I will be bleeding heavily... so cruel.

Jenn - Cant wait to hear!!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Yay Edsangel!!!! That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and I pray for a happy & healthy 9 months!

Snowwhite: I'm very sorry your'e having a hard time. I really think that you should find a counsler. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, but it might still be good to have someone to provide you with support. Either way, we're all here for ya! hugs!

Jenn: yay for getting your cast off! I hope af stay away!

Miracle: If I could give you a massage I would! (I am a massage therapist). ;-) Well I am obviously biased so I think YES you should spoil yourself and get one! And at 9 dpo, I hope you're seeing signs of implantation!!!!

Joy: I'm still xf that you aren't out, but if she is on her way, I hope she gets her fat ass here quickly, behaves and doesn't overdo her stay!

talless:

lmosier: wow, sorry for such a long cycle! Sheesh! I hope this is the month for you though!

Gummybear: I'm sorry that you're dealing with this decision. Uhg. Honestly I don't really know what advice to give. I guess whatever decision you feel the most peace about then I say go that direction.

Caren: Well I hope your boob is giving you pg sign and not just making you feel lopsided!

Leshia: I'm sorry about he insurance. Arg!

AFM: I'm just waiting to O. My friend just had her baby. 9lbs 10oz. Big boy! I went to visit her in the hospital and I was super happy and excited for her. He had his 1st bath while I was there and hearing his cries kinda hit me hard. I kept thinking that maybe the baby I lost was a little boy. I felt kinda funky and sad for a bit afterwards, yet I'm super happy for her. I look at Sydnee's face sometimes and I think about the lil' baby that was her brother or sister. I had a m/c before Sydnee and it was so different. Harder in some ways and easier in others. This time I have a face because I think of my dd. Although with my 1st I had the fear of "will I EVER be a mother". So I know that I'm so blessed that I finally became a mom to my precious girl. But my heart aches sometimes when I think that I lost another one just like her that i would have loved as much as I know I love her. Anyways, enough with my depressing blabble. Night night.

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Finally some great news on the thread!

Congrats Edsangel on your BFP! and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Hoping that you're seeing signs of implantation!!!

Snowwhite,, glad to hear you're feeling better, I"m sure ever one of us have had bad thoughts, especially those that are having a tough time TTC.

It's good you can voice your depression out loud, even if it's just on the forum, I'm glad this place is here to comfort each other during these stressful times!

AFM, my temps have regulated in the morning, I'm thinking because it was a brand new thermometer that might of had something to do with them kinda being all over the place at first, because for the past two days, they've been the almost exact temp. back to back the first two tries.

I also had a job interview this morning, went really well. (I've been out of work since Sept.) Being out of work has definitely added to my TTC stresses because I've had a lot more time to sit around and think during my TWW.

Hopefully with charting, using digital OPK and preseed this month will do the trick!! If not, it's looking more and more like us doing an IUI soon.

12 years ago

Rmorgan, Hope that you get that job! My job is very busy and in some ways that has been a great escape from worrying about ttc. Focusing on other people and noone at work knows that I'm having a hard time getting pregnant.

Nicole-I didn't know you were a massage therapist?! That is my ultimate treat for myself-the best feeling in the world. And I can see how it would be so hard to miscarry after knowing what it's like to be a parent. And I can really relate to your previous worry about "What if I'm never able to be a mom?" Just today, a friend was telling a story about a woman who treated her pets like children b/c "she really needed to have children and couldn't." I had a moment of anxiety of, "What if I become that crazy pet owner b/c I can't have kids??" Just can't let myself think about it.

Expecting- ugh! hoping shows up soon and doesn't ruin your fun this weekend!

Edsangel- how are you feeling??

Caren- I've read that visible veins in bbs can be an early pregnancy sign...

Gummy- such a hard decision. Your dr. probably would have warned you to wait if there was a reasonable risk, though, don't you think? Such a personal decision though-let us know what you decide!

Sorry if I missed anyone-I'm trying to do this quickly at work.

afm, I'm 9 or 10 dpo and getting anxious about testing-think I'll probably test on Sat, which would be 12 dpo. no real symptoms that I can notice that couldn't be explained by pms-grumpy mood, feeling more tired...

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jenn - Any news sweetie??

Jan - Hope you're doing great hun!!

hoping - Thanks! Keeping my for you!!

morgan - Yay for a job interview!!! you get it!! When do you find out?

Nicole - Thanks for hoping, but as expected she's arrived, shes lite tho, which actually sucks cause that means fri/sat will be heavy Sorry to hear you were so conflicted with meeting your friends baby. It always brings up mixed emotions when you are so happy for your friend, but crushed for yourself cause you want it so badly.

AFM - Af is here... she is super light, just minimal spotting right now, but I have cramps and feel like crap. Wish I could spend the day on the couch watching tv in my jammies, but I think I have to go out later. I hope it picks up a bit so I can hurry up and get this over with! As is it's gonna be heavy on Saturday when I am supposed to be going out dancing/drinking.

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

I am praying for you all. I know we have some more BFPs to celebrate this month, February is far from over.

AFM, I hurled in the shower again this morning, bringing up nothing but stomach water and some bitter stuff. Oh the joys of pregnancy! Yep my love bug is in there for sure. I remember my morning hurls with DD but MS only came around the 9th or 10th week and didn't last very long. Ah well! I hate the thought of throwing up and it seems that the scent of soap and toothpaste set me off. today's a lil better than yesterday so i'm praying by this weekend it's gone. (very wishful thinking). but so far, so thankful, just blessed.

baby dust to you all

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Hello Ladies!!!

This thread is moving a lot faster lately lol

Talles: Sounds like you little bean is making themselves known!!

Joy: So sorry to hear the witch got you! Fingers crossed for the bleeding to not be heavy on Saturday and for a sticky bean next month!! Enjoy your night out!!

Hoping: Fingers crossed you get your BFP!!! good luck!

rmorgan: Fingers crossed you get that job!!! Glad to hear your temps are stabalized!

Nicole: I cant imagine the pain of your miscarriage but I know the feeling of being with a baby and then after all you want is to hold one of your own little babies! Im sure you will get ur precious little one when the time is right.... not that saying that helps at all :S

Caren: when will you test again? Fingers crossed you see 2 lines!!

I just realized I have a lot of fingers crossed haha!!

AFM: no af yet...still too scared to test lol... I have cramps like she is coming so I dont want to waste a test for nothing lol

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo