Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 264 Replies | Last Page

I'm glad to start getting to know some of you guys, It's a bit hard for me to keep track of everybody right now but I promise I will fit right in..

And whenever I read the common statistics on m.c it really comforts me. I know that a lot of my friends have had m.c's and almost every single woman in my family has had at least 1 pregnancy lost and they all have children so I just tend to over worry about everything...

I am 5-6dpo at the moment, feeling pretty hopeful... and I was wondering also if anybody here knows if it is normal to have a stomach ache? I didn't have one with my first pregnancy and at only 6dpo I don't know what to think but it does worry me (ofcourse I'm a worry wart) but could this just be do to gas or is this a good symptom or bad symptom? I always ask a lot of questions as I am pretty confused.
I hope so bad that AF doesn't come! I am not a patient person at all...

Baby dust to everyone here, this site makes me think really positive and hopeful!
I hope this month is a lucky month for us girls TTC

User Image

12 years ago

Barbie - Dont worry about asking questions, all of us are happy to answer any you have if we can!

Not sure about the stomach ache, could go either way really, could be gas, af or pg! (Damn mother nature for making things so confusing for us!)

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

barbie- welcome! you'll love these ladies. they're great. i couldn't make it through the tww without them. they're my best online buddies and i love them. it could just be a stomach ache or it could be a sign of pregnancy you'll never know until its time to test. but if it worries you, see someone about it. im also terrified of losing another baby. every little cramp and im running to a doctor. i dont even know if im preggers yet. but i know the fear well. you're not alone.

joy- yes, im calling the doctor tomorrow. i need to get down to the bottom of things. if im no pregnant then where the hell is my period and why do my boobs hurt so much? glad you're relaxing. i love a good night to just chill out.

nellie- sorry af got you. i hope you don't have to resort to ivf or adoption. in fact im sure it'll work out for you. but its always good to have a backup plan just encase. my fingers are crossed for you though. i hope this is your month. best wishes.

emma- happy waiting for o. i hope you catch that eggie this time. happy bding! good luck!

caren- happy bding! im glad af has packed her bags. how do you saliva scope to check for ferning? does one need to have a microscope lying around? sounds like a lot of work. good luck this cycle!

1stbabytry- yay for symptoms! always a good sign when you're boobs start to hurt. i hope thats a good sign and not af coming early. my fingers are crossed for you too.

afm- i tested again today and got another negative. actually, i think it was inconclusive because the control line didn't show up properly. im starting to get worried that im not pregnant. im going to the doctor tomorrow for a blood test. like i've said before, the last time i was pregnant the hpts never picked it up but the blood test did. however, if im not pregnant i'd like to know why my boobs are so sore and i have like, 20 some odd other symptoms. also, where is my period? its never this late. im very regular.

my boobs are so sore, especially the right one. brushing it against my arm nearly brings me to tears. i went to dinner tonight and nearly vomited at the table. that would have been nice. i dont know what's going on with me. i hope its pregnancy but now i don't know. im going to run it past the doctor tomorrow to make sure.

tonight i went out with a girlfriend and now im spending the night catching up on tv shows with df. just relaxing.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hello my ladies! And welcome Barbie! Hope we make you feel right at home here! So many people and often our partners just don't get all our obsessions over every detail involving ttc, so that's exactly why were here for each other!!! Thank goodness for this site cause otherwise I'd feel like a total nutso!

Snowwhite: hopefully the Dr can get you in right away so you can get some answers! And hopefully its a bfp answer!

Nellie: sorry about Af. I hope you feel better asap!

Besides Snow, I think Cris is next in line cycle wise. So hopefully you both bring this thread a bfp this week! And the rest of us will hopefully follow right after!

And for all of you waiting for af to exit and O to arrive, hoping you ALL catch a lil sticky bean!

AFM: I am 9 dpo and still no sign of AF. So far it's looking good. Even if af shows up this early, it's still better then last months 5 day LP. So I'm optimistic that this will correct itself soon and I'll be joining you ladies in the 2 ww instead of this stupid wait to have a normal cycle. I'm so anxious to start ttc but I really don't want to jump in before my body is ready.

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Im back! lol DHs uncles funeral was friday and after the weekend it is mostly done. Been really busy.

I got so busy that I honestly have no idea where I am in my cycle. I know Im somewhere before O however this month we are NTNP because DD was born in December and with christmas and her birthday another one would be alot (not that we would complain if it happened obviously) we just figured its a good month to relax a little :D

BFPs have been so few and far in between lately! we start getting more! When I have some more time, I will reply to everyone...till then for everyone!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Welcome Barbie and good luck to you! Like others have said, stomach ache could mean several things, but one thing not mentioned could be stress! Seems during my TWW it's hard not to get stressed out!

Snowwhite, good to hear AF hasn't shown yet, that's great! But hate you keep getting BFN, hopefully good news will come with the blood test and you'll get your long awaited BFP!

Quirkmom- glad to hear things are settling down for you and you can get back to TTC!

Nicole, glad to see you're going in the right direction for getting a normal cycle back, good luck!

AFM, Yay! I got my first digital smiley face this morning! Was beginning to get nervous since I haven't seen it yet, even tho I'm on cd15, all my physical signs were showing up yesterday and was hoping I wouldn't miss my chance this cycle, since I'm charting now I was expecting to get an O temp rise without getting my smiley face yet and miss our chance.

I'm not just not a fan of technology sometimes and it was making me nervous since before I'd just go by my cycle day and physical signs.

Wish it would've came over the weekend, hard to get motivated to BD on a Monday, but we're gonna try this time for a p.m. BD and an a.m. BD and hopefully I'll get my BFP this time around!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Barbie - Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will fit in just fine with these lovely ladies.

Morgan - Yea for +opk! Hopefully you can get some good bding in the next couple of days. I know what you mean about Mondays.

AFM- Still have not had a +opk. Ugh! I have always had a regular cycle and the past two pregnancies I ovulated on/around cd14. I'm on cd19 now! I'm starting to think I o'd early and missed it with the opks. I will continue to test everyday just in case. I'm really getting irritated this cycle. Sorry for another rant! Have a good Monday!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Gummy - Sorry things are so frustrating this cycle! I really hope you didnt miss O!

rmorgan11 - Yay for a +opk!! Hope you get in some well timed BD and catch that egg!!

Jenn - I totally get you ntnp this cycle. Dh would have prefered not to have a December baby cause his bday is already in december and then xmas AND my nephews bday is just after the new year! Busy (& expensive!) though!

Nicole - Yay for a 9 day lp! That is much better than last cycle!! And I totally agree, gotta make sure your body is back to 100% before trying again.

Snow - I am on pins and needles... any news?? When would you get your blood test results back?

AFM - Had a frustrating day, but now I am sitting on the couch with the dogs waiting for dh to get home from work.

On cd 12 today, FF predicts my O day for Saturday (which concequently would have been my due date had I not m/c'd in Sept - maybe that will be lucky?) and it says my "fertile period" should start Wednesday. We bd'd today anyway though! (Just been doing it whenever we're in the mood... which has been a lot! )

Been taking my EPO like a good girl, but somehow I keep sleeping through my alarm for my bbt! Very frustrating! Stupid wonky sleep schedule! Hopefully I get it under control for the next week of so, dont wanna miss a day close to O!

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello my lovelies!

I hope everyone is doing great. My brain is tried and not functioning to it's full capacity because I am SO tired, I don't remember who said what and I'm too lazy to scroll through sorry!

I've been feeling really sluggish all weekend. I have no energy. It' 7:30 pm and I'm ready to go to bed. I sleep well through the night but I have weird dreams. I could eat everything my hand touches (very dangerous when grocery shopping )I'm feeling real bloated right now and I have a pizza face. My bbs are sort of sensitive when I move around or touch them while moving my arms but not really when I poke em. I have an air freshener that's been plugged in my basement for months and I could not smell it, but for some reason I can smell it since Saturday. Dunno what the hell that's about!!

It's either I'm getting close to AF because Vitex shortened my cycle or something else is happening. I almost bought an hpt today but decided against it. I don't want to see one line again.

Here's to hoping for all of us! [good_luck !!!!]

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

I went to the doctors tonight. She told me that hpts aren't overly reliable in early pregnancy and that it's not uncommon for hcg to not show up in urine. I feel so relieved. I'm going for a blood test tomorrow. I'm excited to know what's going on. If I'm not pregnant I don't know what's wrong with me.

She also told me that my last pap was slightly different. Nothing to worry about just have to repeat it six months from now. She said not to worry but I can't help but do so. Sigh.

If you read my post in the confessions thread you know I told my mother I might be pregnant and now she's beyond angry at me. I'm sad and scared and oh so alone. Df doesn't think I'm pregnant so I can't confide in him. I could really use a friend.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo