Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Joy- I'm sorry to hear about your bfn. I was so sure I saw a line on the first one. You're not out yet though.

Afm. I'm still not sure when I'm oing. Everything points to today but I'm not getting any bding in today as I'm at my parents house. I had some bding early this morning though. I'm hoping that's enough.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

snowwhite - I hope your early morning bding did the trick!

AFM - I think I am done with testing... just gonna wait out af at this point. Since my possible line at 11dpo I have gotten nothing but clear bfn's. I am not out of hpts and dont plan on buying anymore! My bbt dropped below coverline today... so I am thinking af will be here tomorrow. (maybe spotting will start tonight.) Boo!

Oh well, on to the next cycle I guess.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

so Sunday night and still no Af. I feel like I am on a Af wait now and am almost sure this is worse than the tww. I am trying not to test again until I would say Wednesday or Thursday. by than I will be 19 and 20 dpo and will be 6 days late. If I have not gotten af by than and am still getting BFN than I will start to wonder.

well we will see what happens. Talk to you all tomarrow.
Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Wow I missed a lot in a day! Starting to lose track of conversation Sounds like there is a few at the moment . Someone has to have some good news soon!

Joy- Sad to hear your temp dropped, I really thought I saw a 2nd line. Hopefully the stays away for you.

Jan- I hope AF stays away and you get your when you test on Wednesday or Thursday. I was around 20dpo when I got my last So I have my fingers crossed for you

Jill- I know the feeling! I hate not knowing when you are Oing and not knowing if you have done enough BD until its to late. Sounds like you got right on time if you are Oing today. that you caught the egg

AFM- Well today my lower back is the sorest I believe it has ever been! I better get a after this! Temp is staying steady up high so I am feeling kind of good about this cycle even though its only early days. All though its the keeping pregnant part that worries me. Anyway I will cross that when I get to it and just focus on distracting myself from symptom spotting even though I cant seem to help myself

Caren

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hey all!

Joy - Don't give up until the !

Caren - you get a ! When do you plan on testing?

Jan - !!

snowwhite - I hope you figure out when you O and that you caught the golden egg!

As for me, I went out with a girlfriend last night and saw The Vow. So good!! Came back home feeling romantic and I come home to a snoring husband!! So much for romance I hope Vitex works for me this cycle and that I ovulate. I have no idea if it will shorten my cycle or what. I wanted to get some opks but I didn't get the chance to stop by the store. Hopefully I don't miss it!

to all!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi everyone,

Hugs to everyone that's been getting 's lately. We are SO due for some 's on this thread!! Still hoping that some of you will get a late !

AFM, I've been too busy to think much about my tww, and I'm only about 6 dpo anyways, so not feeling anything out of the ordinary. Just need to vent for a minute about my experience last night:

DH and I were invited to a friend's house for dinner- we haven't seen these friends much during the past year b/c they had a baby and live far away. But this couple also had a long struggle with infertility so they asked us about our process. After I told them that we've basically done everything but IVF, they said, well, hopefully that will work for you b/c we have a friend who did IVF twice and it didn't work!!! Even though this couple conceived their kid finally through IVF themselves!! Plus they weren't too positive about my dr and said he was too busy to give good care, even though I really like him. PLUS, during the whole night, they talked nonstop about how hard it is to have a baby and not get enough sleep, and how hard it is for the mom to stay at home with the baby, and blah blah blah!!! It took everything in me not to yell, "I think it's harder to be infertile than to be tired b/c you have a baby!!" AND they've been through infertility!! It just blows my mind. I hate when people complain about how hard it is to be a parent, when I (and so many people) don't know if we will ever be able to have a baby. And, last vent, during the whole night, they also said "Oh, you'll find out," or "You'll know later." taking for granted that we would be able to get pregnant. Just confusing. SO I kept my mouth shut and smiled for most of the night and played with their adorable baby. Sorry for the vent, just feeling really down this morning after spending time with them. :(

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

hoping - ugh! I HATE when people do that!! Especially when they know you would LOVE to be in their postion and all they do is complain... I have friends like that and it makes me crazy... as do al the "you'll understand when your a mom" comments. grrrr....

Cris - I havent given up entirely, just no more testing for now. Its making me crazy!!
Yay for going to see "the vow" so jealous.... I should make dh take me since he has been ignoring me so much lately. lol! Sorry to hear your romantic plans were foiled by his snoring! lol

caren - thans hun! I know how you feel about the "keeping" pg part... I have the same thought. Hope this is your cycle!

Jan - yay for no af!!

AFM - Well yesterday my bbt was below coverline and today it's 98.13! What the heck?? My chart is starting to look like a yo-yo! No af so far... I am on cd31 today tho so it could technically arrive at any time. Usually my lp is 15-16 days tho and today is only 14dpo so who knows!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Hoping - UGH! People amaze me everyday. Wish people would try and keep their mouths shut, they can't be THAT ignorant to not know what they're saying is offensive! It's like an friend of mine, she'd had this friend since highschool, long story short they were out with the kids and her friends kid got hurt, and she went insane. Took him to the dr. every day even though they said he was fine, my friend told her she needs to "chill out" on the dr. visits and she responds with "you just don't understand, you got pregnant so easy, it would be so hard to lose him." What?!? Excuse me? Because my friend got pregnant quick it would be easier for her to lose a child?! People are either THAT ignorant or they need to think before they speak!

Still hoping for some late BFP's! for you ladies out there still waiting!

AFM, I was a day late (usually exactly 28 days) and now AF is here with a vengeance!!!

But started my charting this morning, and it takes me like 4 tries to get a temp. that's the same back to back? Is this normal? Or should I go with the first temp. every time?

Because the first was a 97.11, second was 97.44 and the last two were 97.72. And that's taking them back to back, just woke up, still in bed.

So I charted the 97.72, I'm so confused as to if this is correct or not.

12 years ago

thanks ladies for the . I was surprised my dh actually talked to me last night about af not showing. Him and I kind of went over the thought I may be off because I just had my mess increased, the reason we are thinking that is when I was at 37 day cycle back in November they had also just upper my meds. But I have to say it was sweet he would get this funny little grin and say but it could be.....
I don't talk ttc details with him he tend to stress out and than it is hard for him to get in the mood to BD. that is why I have your ladies:)

I do hope (sorry forgot who said they got there BFP @20dpo) your right and mine is still to come.

Talk to everyone soon
Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

hoping- omg. i can't believe they said that to you. of course its hard being tired because you have a baby but i doubt its nearly as hard as wanting a baby and not having one. you'd give up everything for that child. tired is the least of your worries. i would have lashed out at them, but maybe that's just me.

joy- wonky temps much? thats so weird. but at least af has stayed away. maybe that's a good sign? fingers are totally crossed for you. so are my legs and my toes and everything else.

afm- the fiance and i have been bding every chance we get. im actually kind of sore now. haha. still not sure when i ovulated or if i have yet. fiance says im only partially open so i think its closing but it may just be opening. fingers crossed for closing though. i think im 1dpo today, we'll see by tomorrow morning.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo