Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

rmorgan11 - FX you hear something about that job soon!

Jenn - Ugh af does that to me all the time... yesterday was spotting at first then turned to bleeding. Today she is heavy-ish a here in full force as well! I REALLY hope we get our twin bfps this time!!!

Snowwhite - hun! Sorry you're still feeling so down!

Cris - you caught that eggie!!

caren - Hope af doesnt get you today!

AFM - bleeding fairly heavily today I truly hate af... especially after everything that happened, dont think I will ever be completely relaxed again when bleeding! Can't wait for the weekend to be over so I can be over the "hump".... I wanna move on to O-ing already!!

Happy Friday!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey all,

I open my FB page and within a day, 2 ppl I know posted pictures of their sonograms for baby #2. One is having twins. I am so tired of not being the one to announce I'm pregnant! I hope the vitex works and soon! I was in a good place for the past few cycles but I don't think it'll hold....

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Cris - I hear ya hunny! If one more person on fb announces their pregnancy I might loose it! The worst is when its people you KNOW are big party-ers or druggies, etc.... life just isnt fair.

12 years ago • Post starter

thats the worst. being bombarded on facebook by pregnant bellies and u/s. if i hear about one more pregnancy on there im going to lose it!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

So today is 6dpo. Earlier I had an aching breast for about half an hour. I've got bad acne which isn't like me and I've been getting some mild cramps off an on longest being about half an hour. But that's all I've noticed. I'm trying not to symptom spot this cycle though. Fxd.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Ok, I think Vitex is screwing up my cycle. It looks like I'm starting my period again...

12 years ago

Quirk: so sorry af showed up! Hopefully you'll get your bfp this March which will give you a December baby, just in time for Christmas!

Joy: hopefully this heavy af means you'll be blessed with a solid bfp!

snowwhite: i hope these are early signs!

Chris: I'm sorry your cycles are off. How frusterating! It's weird that vitex would shorted your cycle; it lengthened mine when I was on it before my m/c. I am taking it again in hope of lengthening my LP. Hopefully it works! I guess its different for everyone. So annoying; I'm sorry.

AFM: well I just O'd yesterday so I'm 1dpo. My poor girl dislocated her elbow again last night! Apparently once it happens its more likely to happen again since the ligaments are so soft. This time they let us video tape it and showed us how to pop it in it ourselves. Hopefully we don't have to use it though. :-(

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Nicole- Welcome to the TWW and sorry to hear about your DDs elbow. Hope it gets better soon and does not happen again .

Cris- How annoying! Hopefully tour doctor can get that sorted out for you.

Jenn- I know I really should just wait and the worst part is I know that I dont show on a test until later on. You would think I would have learnt by now! Sorry to hear about AF.

AFM- Well no AF yet and does not even feel like its anywhere near. I did have 2 spots of blood after BDing early this morning but nothing since and I did not get the heavy feeling I get before AF starts. Actually BD felt really weird this morning. Kind of uncomfortable really and DH said it felt really different for him to.
Still not testing until maybe tomorrow or the next day as I really want to hold off for as long as I can. For me thats hard but lets see how I go.

Caren

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Syneesmomma- eeep! I got weak in the knees when I read your post. I feel so bad for your little one. That has to hurt unbelievably. I hope it heals up so you dont have to go through that again. Eee!

Caren- When I was pregnant sex was definately uncomfortable. And the fianc�© said it felt different to him too. I don't know if that's a good sign or not but fingers crossed for you. I hope there's a bfp in your future. When do you think you'll test?

Afm- I'm back to not feeling any symptoms at all. Well that's not true. I'm unusually gassy and bloated but that's it. I usually have symptoms so I guess it's a good sign but I wish there was something I can get excited about. Like heartburn or something like that.

12 years ago

I don't know if it"s AF or just some spotting...I haven't spotted between cycles in a while, so maybe this is a good sign? Maybe my tubes and ovaries are de-clogging!! Whatever it is I hope it's good news. I don't need anything else going wrong down there!

Caren - !

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo