Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Snow - LoL, oh dont worry hunny, I've watched all the Star Trek series' and movies too! Dh is a bit of a Trekie... he even got to meet William Shatner at Comic Con this year Enjoy!

As for your cm, I am keeping my its a good sign!! It was for me! I had tons of cm just before my bfp, so much so I kept running to the bathroom to see if af had started!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks joy! my fingers are crossed too. you know, we haven't really talked one on one but i consider you my best forum buddy. i look up to you and always want to check out what you're doing. just thought i'd let you know. how are you?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Snow - Aw, you're too sweet! I love coming on and checking in to see how you're doing too! Hoping to come on tomorrow and see your bfp announcement!!

I am doing pretty good, bleeding SEEMS to have subsided, we'll see if it lasts. Tomorrow (technically today since it's after midnight here) is cd8, so af SHOULD be gone... I dont wanna start taking the EPO till I know she has left the building cause it causes excess CM and I am already running to the washroom to check for blood all the time with the little cm I already have - dont want more till she has packed her bags!

Hope you're doing great! Can't wait for the morning!!

Joy

hey all ,

well the wicked vile witch got me !!!!

having a downer today but im gonna see it as another chance for us , fingers crossed for this month .

we have half of the ivf money saved so far so hopefully if all else fails we are looking at summer time , i really dont want it to come to that im praying for it to happen.

good luck to all those about to test

Love Emma

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

I'm anxious to hear how your test was Snow!? Hopefully you'll be coming on here with an announcment soon!

Joy: I'm sorry your af is being so obnoxious! I hope it's long gone now!

Emma: I'm sorry af showed up! Hugs! I hope that you'll have your Spring BFP and you'll be using that money for a baby room instead!

Leelee: Ugh! How terribly frusterating! I'm so sorry! I hope you get some good answers soon!

Hoping: I'm sorry about the evil af!

Cris & Gummy: hopefully you're both catching those eggies so you can bring us a double BFP in 2 weeks!

AFM: I am 6 dpo and so far no af! This is the day it showed up last month so I'm crossing my fingers it stays away till at least Monday so I can start trying the following month! I hope the vitamins and hormones are doing the trick and fixing my stupid cycle!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

no such luck girls. i got an evap. im going to test again tomorrow unless af gets me first. i dont feel her coming though.

im disappointed to say the least. i slept all day just waiting for af. im so sad.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Tmi alert: I've never had this much cm. it's really starting to concern me. There's no pain itching or odor it's just normal milky white discharge. Everything I've researched says its a sign of pregnancy. If I don't get AF tomorrow I'm gonna go to the doctor for a blood test. All my symptoms point to yes but it's not coming up on a hpt. Which is exactly what happened last time I was pregnant. Which makes me worry that I am pregnant but I'll miscarry like last time. Maybe I'm one of those people who hcg doesn't show up in urine (I took a hpt when I knew I was pregnant last time and it showed negative so it is possible)

I'm just a worry wart

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Snow - I am so sorry to hear about the bfn... hope it's wrong!! Are you sure it was an evap? You're only 10dpo today arent you? That could still be too early to test. for you!!

Nicole - Yay for no af today!! Hopefully that means things are getting straightened out!!

Emma - Sorry about the witch sweetie! I am still keeping my for you for this cycle! Glad to hear you have half of the ivf $ saved up, hopefully you'll be able to do it on your own before thats necessairy tho!!

AFM - I think af is gone... still had some stuff on my pad, hard to tell if it's old blood in my cm or if it's just brownish cm. There wasnt as much as yesterday, so hopefully tomorrow it will ALL be gone.

Joy

Snow - Lots of CM is usually a good sign! ! I hope you get your soon!

Emma - That stupid !! I hope you get to spend that money on baby stuff instead of an IVF.

Nicole - your cycle is back to normal and you can get back on the TTC wagon next time around!

Joy - for to be gone for good! She's such a nasty biatch!!

As for me, I set my ovulation for today but I might be early by a day or two. Did the deed last night, so hopefully I'm right on time. I just hope I released an egg!! So here I go in the TWW!! AF should be here around the 15th, hopefully I get my little miracle :)

to all!!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Istbaby - Normally we would be cycle buddies as I would be expecting my af on March 15th, but I don't know this cycle. Still no pos opk.

Expecting - Glad af is gone. Now you can get started on the next month. Good luck!

Snow - 10dpo is still a little early. Are you sure it was an evap line and not just a faint bfp? Fingers crossed for you!

AFM, as I mentioned I still have not had a pos opk. I'm cd 16 today and have a very regular 28 day cycle. I did take some vitamin B6 last week, so maybe that could be throwing my body off. I stopped taking it earlier this week. I just hope I didn't miss it this month. I haven't had my usual O pains that I always get around cd 13 - 15. Ugh, this sucks.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo