Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

talless - Ugh I hate when that happens! (typing up a big long response and then having it deleted... grrr)

Emma - Keeping my for you as always! I hope the changes you two have made help & you get your bfp BEFORE you're 29th birthday!! (I am turning 29 in May, so I'm right behind you... I would love to have a baby before dh turns 30 this dec!)

AFM - dh got home last night! We bd'd once already... but ended up with a bit of bleeding afterwards... So it kinda scared me off. Havent had anything today, so hopefully it was just from bding! We will probably try again tomorrow... all goes well!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

hey all

oh joy i wish i was 29 in april im 39...

but im happy to take 29 ...lol

im sending you all the luck in the world hun xxxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

So, I never got back on Friday to let you ladies know what happened. Well, my docs office called me but I was out of cell service so by the time I got their message the office had already closed for the day. On Fridays, they close at 12. So, I had to wait till this morning to get my results. By the way, my Testosterone, and Thyroid are fine. Shock on the thyroid cause my dh swears its messed up, but I did have a high blood sugar so they say I'm pre-diabetic. So, I have to go see my family doctor which I don't have. So, I guess I'm going to find a diet I can follow that will help control this pre-diabetic levels.

Can't wait till my appointment tomorrow. It's not till 240pm so I'm going to be a nervous wreck all day tomorrow. Just hoping it will shed some lights on things tomorrow.

User image

12 years ago

hello ladies,

just letting u know that Im still reading and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone...Its hard to type with my right arm and thumb in a cast :S I go tomorrow to see if I can have the cast of so Im hoping!!

Welcome to the new girls :D

Joy did ur DH get home?

AFM I ovulate tomorrow so lots of BDing.... hoping this is our month!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in. I'm 5dpo today. I don't start paying attention to my symptoms until 6dpo at the earliest since implantation would not have occured yet.

I'm on antibiotics for my UTI so I am a little worried if I get pregnant this time around. I will probably test this weekend depending on symptoms.

12 years ago

Hannah, I wanted to tell you something I learned about Thyroid testing. I was having lots of symptoms of hypothyroid so my Family Dr tested me. She told me that I was close to being hypo but still within the "normal" range. Well then about a yr later I saw a Naturopath for the 1st time. She said it sounded like I was hypo as well and did a blood test. When they came back she said I was in fact hypo. I told her that I'd already been tested and wasn't. She explained to me that my family Dr probably goes off the "old method" of normal. Studies have recently shown that the normal range should be more narrow as symptoms present. But some Dr's just keep going off the older range. So if you know what your numbers are, you may want to get a 2nd opinion. I have noticed a huge difference since I started meds. I'm now totally in the normal range from both perspectives. Here's a link about this. But this is just the 1st one I came across when I googled it. I'm sure there's much more about this "normal" range on the web:
http://thyroid.about.com/od/thyroidbasicsthyroid101/a/confusion.htm

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Gummy - I hope all is good and your meds dont interfer with anything. Did the doc that gave them to you say anything about their possible effect (if any) on ttc this cycle?

Jenn - Yay for the cast hopefully coming off! Hope everything is good and you're all healed up! As for dh - he got home Saturday night Happy bd-ing! I'm right there with you, looks like we might be cycle twins, got a strong + opk this am!

bug - Good luck with your apt tomorrow sweetie!! Sorry to hear your pre-diabetic, hopefully you can find a good diet (that isnt difficult to stick to) without having to find a family doc!

Emma - LoL, sorry sweetie! I must have been half asleep while I was reading last night!! But I still say you're turning 29, you're only as old as you feel right

AFM - Got a strong + opk this am... and dh and I bd'd right before I tested! So I am keeping my . So far I havent had any spotting, but who knows...

I think dh and I are gonna go out on a "date" tonight... go for dinner and a movie. We have a pretty booked up week so figured we may as well do it tonight. Then if I have had no spotting today maybe we will again when we get home!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Joy

Hi Laides,
It's another Many Moods Monday! Today I choose to be joyful.

How are you all doing? What's your mood today?

I had the appointment this morning, peed in the cup, had my blood pressure read and it was high. I attribute that to meat I cooked on Sunday that was definitely a bit too salty. So he came and asked what day of my cycle I was on, asked if my period came, said "No". then he said i'll have your blood drawn to check your HCG levels. Results would be in tomorrow. At that point I assumed the pee test was not a strong positive if at all it was positive. He asked if I took the clomid, i say yes (liar liar pants on fire!) He said my progesterone level was boderline this cycle @10.5 and suggested increasing the Clomid dosage to 100mg. He said CD5-9 once the flow comes.

I was like okay, then got my blood drawn and left. on the way out the receptionist says. Call us once your period comes, so we can set your CD 21 and 30 appointments. I smiled and replied sure, IF, it comes.

God is so good. I know my bean has checked in, I can feel it. If I turn out to be wrong then so be it, but I feel it.

I'm late 3 days, having headaches, gum aches, heartburn, frequent urination, lots of creamy lotiony CM, cramps, pains and pulls in my mid and pelvic section , can't sleep and restless at night and majorly fatigued.

short of peeing on a stick I have a good feeling that DH knocked me up this cycle.

so on the way back from the appointment, I was tempted to go get a test, but I stuck to my guns.

The ultimate test is a blood test, so we'll see tomorrow.

I'll save that HPT money and get a cool onesie instead.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Talless - !! I really hope you're right! We so need a BFP!

Joy - Way to get back on the horse *wink**wink* Hopefully you'll have a little bean growing soon!

Emma - How did you get your DH to do the test!? Mine still hasn't done it yet and I'm done arguing with him about it! I hope all your lifestyle changes bring you a BFP very soon!

Well, my report cards are all done YAY!!!! !!
I can finally take a breather!
So, I don't think I'm pg but here are my symptoms so far:
gassy
some pink CM yesterday, once and nothing before or after
big chunk of lotion-like CM when I wiped yesterday. Lots of CM since O weekend.
Feeling tired; don't sleep very well. I have weird dreams
My bbs are sore but this time, they felt heavy first then they were sensitive to the touch. Very weird
I pee pretty often.
I've felt some pinching quite a few times in the past week and a half.

I'm pretty sure I'm not pg. The fatigue could be a migraine coming on...
AF should be here around Thursday so, I'll let you know!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

talless - Sounds promising!

Cris - Thanks hun! I really hope we're lucky this time! I dont want it to take forever and I do NOT want another m/c! I am in a wedding in August and I will be crushed if the other bridesmaid is pregnant and I'm not! (She only just started ntnp) Congrats on finishing your report cards!!

AFM - SO crampy today... I am hoping this is actually O day... I would love to see a bbt spike tomorrow... not holding my breath, but it would be so nice to stop feeling crappy! Stupid cramps!

Joy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo