Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies!!!!!!!!
Well guess what......I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband and i are so happy. I took a chep testegative from online it still said negative. so i thought well i have a firt responce ill try that just to see and there was no dought 2 dark lines. Istarted shaking soooooo bad. My husband started to tear up. He said he is on cloud nine right now. I will be calling my doctor today to see what comes next.

Ill check in later Im hopeing to hear of more BFP today.
You guys are great thank you for keepong me sane. Lets just hope this sticks.

Wow and I am suposed to go to work today :(

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!!

Congrats to edsangel!!! Happy and healthy 9 months. Send some of that baby dust to us!!

Joy: Any sign of AF? We O'd at the same time I remember and she is late for me... still not testing tho, dont wanna get my hopes up.

leelee insurance covers it!!!

hopingforamiracle: I have gone threw this and I think everyone ttc has. I actually had a close friend I grew up with get pregnant without trying then seriously tried to talk to me about abortion all while knowing how bad I wanted a baby... I ended up talking her threw keeping the baby and she is due in 2 months.... By far one of the hardest things I have been threw. I can only say that these ladies were a savor during that time. It feels so much better knowing that people can relate to what ur going threw.

AFM: I got my cast of yesterday :D but I have a while of physio to get back to 100% but atleast there is progress... and I can use my writing hand a little more! I am now 15dpo and AF was due yesterday.. no sign of here but I have had cycles where I was 1-2 days late so Im trying to hold off on testing until tomorrow.

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

snowwhite- so sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time and even having some suicidal thoughts. have you talked to a dr. or counselor about this? worried about you!! I know that infertility can cause depression b/c it's such a hard process, I've definitely had bouts of it and even right now, have a very difficult time getting out of bed in the morning and feeling very irritable with dh. Hope you get some relief soon! I've noticed that my mood is worse after ovulation and especially the week before my period b/c that's when progesterone levels are the highest...so I can kinda predict it but doesn't make it any easier when I'm going through it!!

edsangel- !!! So glad we finally have another on this thread! Wishing you a very !

Joy- ugh-hope you either get your or af shows up quickly-hate that waiting time!!

Quirkmom- that must have been SO hard to talk with your friend about getting an abortion-I don't think I could have done it-you're a better friend than I am!! Hoping that you get your soon.

Emma- sorry about the

afm, just feeling crabby and tired, as I described above. hate pms'ing! I'm thinking about splurging and scheduling a massage soon-feel like I need a treat!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

JAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! LOL!!! I am so happy for you sweetie!!!

hoping - hope you decided to spoil yourself! I know how you feel I get the same way when I am pmsing!

Jenn - Yay for your cast coming off AND for no af so far!!! You're totally next! Wow our thread really is on a roll! No sign of af yet for me, but tested with frer yesterday and bfn. Im not late they tho... should be coming today or tomorrow according to my usual lp

AFM - Still no sign of af... wish she would hurry up and show now that I know she is coming. I have plans to go out drinking on Saturday and would prefer to no be on a heavy day!!

Hope everyon is haing a good week!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladies, I may be officially losing my mind...the last two times I went to the bathroom today there was the tiniest amount of blood when I wiped. That's never happened before, and I am 9 dpo...trying not to read too much into it!! It's amazing how little it takes to get my hopes up...

12 years ago

hoping -

12 years ago • Post starter

Eddsangel, Congratulations! I am rejoicing with you.

Come on Ladies, this is our month.

Baby dust to all.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I havent been back since my introduction. So my LONG cycle finally ended on cd 86! Glad thats over, Im currently on cd7. Ive decided to try soy 100mg on cd 3-7 as well as epo until O. Been feeling ok from the soy, had a few hot flashes on the 2nd and 3rd dose. I feel like im coming down with somthing today tho. Well its off to work! Have a good day Ladies!!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I've been away for a while and boy have I missed a lot.

Edsangle- Congrats on your BFP!!! I bet those two lines were beautiful.

To those of you who are in your TWW - I'm pulling for you! I hear some positive signs out there. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your BFP's!!!

AFM - I am in a weird place right now. I asked my doctor about continuing to TTC even though they don't know what is causing my UTI symptoms. She said that since the u/s came back normal the chance of this being something harmful is low, but she didn't exactly say "go ahead". I am coming up on the first anniversay of our first loss and I really wanted to be pregnant before then. My question is, do I just go ahead and try or should I hold off this cycle until I see the urologist next month? I really need 2012 to be a good year. I don't think I could go through another 2011. I just don't know what to do at this point.

Sorry for my rant, I just needed to get it off my chest.

Good luck to all!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies,
Jess- I think that you should go for it. If they didnt say either way and that the chances of it being harmful is low. I cant see it hurting anything but Im no doctor. Whatever you decide good luck

Edsangle- Congrats on you ! I hope its a beautiful sticky bean for you!

Jann- Yay for your cast coming off! I could tell by the size of your post that something like that had happened . I hope you get you tomorrow

Hoping- Thats a good sign! Hopefully a BFP is just around the corner for you

AFM- The funniest symptom happened to me last night! Just before I went to be I had an itchy left bb so I looked down and noticed a big blue vain poking right out of my nipple. I went to bed and also noticed that I has having some dull cramp in that same bb so when DH got home from shift work I asked if he could see it to. He said no but that left bb was all of a sudden heaps bigger than the other. When I looked down he was right! And the vain had settled down. Just a little weird! I dont really know what to think as they dont hurt to touch at all. So I caved an tested and got but I did use a internet cheaply. I really hope that this is a pregnancy symptom as I feel very lopsided lol. Well hopefully I will get a nice soon

Caren

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo