Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 264 Replies | Last Page

As I'm typing this I'm in the emergency room waiting room. I got a migraine (the worst in my life and I've had pretty bad ones) nausea and a stabbing cramping pain in my abdomen. It scared me so here I am. I'm alone and have no one to talk to and scared so that's why I'm posting. Wish me luck.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Jil- I hope everything is ok and that you are feeling better now. That would be a very scary thing to go through on your own so I hope you have someone there for you know and that you get better soon

Cris- Thanks I have for you too

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I'm ok. Still in pain but much less. They figure it's just constipation (though I question this.) they did do a pregnancy test on me though. It was negative. I know it's too soon to know for sure but it's still disappointing. They did an X-ray though. Does anyone know how bad that is for an embryo? I'm afraid I am pregnant and I just doomed it by having an X-ray.

Edit: I researched it and it turns out the embryo at this stage is very resilient. It's an all or nothing scenario. If it was damaged during my X-rays I will miscarry in days. If not its going to be perfectly fine. Also my X-rays were under 5 rads which means it shouldn't cause any damage to a developing embryo. This has put my mind to rest.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi snow. I'm a vet tech and we just had a radiation safety meeting a few months ago and they said a normal person is exposed to as much radiation each day that equals the amount of radiation of 1 xray per day. He said that anyone who was in early pregnancy in my line of work who was not aware that they were pregnant should not have any effects, so you should be fine. Hope this makes you feel a little better.

Sorry to cut it short ladies but I need to get some sleep, just got done a 10th hour turned 13 1/2 hour overnight shift at work. Will update more later

-Laura

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

snow-sorry you had to visit ER by yourself, that can definitely be scary. Hope all is well with you and your possible sticky bean!! Wish I was on here earlier to catch you while you were waiting.

Keep us updated on how you're feeling!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Snow - Sorry about your scary er visit! I meant to ask about that on the confessions thread! Hope you're doing better now! And as for the xray I have heard it is pretty safe, and that if you were to m/c then the baby probably would have m/c'd on its own later anyway. for you!

Cris - Grr to vitex messing with your cycles... really hope it's good spotting though!

Caren - for you!! Hope you have some good news soon!!

Nicole - Thanks, tho I dont think af was any heavier than normal this cycle... who knows! Yay for finally being in the 2ww!! but ahhh to your poor girl! Hope shes ok!

Hope I didnt miss anyone! I am in a bit of a rush! lol!

AFM - No dancing or drinking last night... ended up getting sick so we just hung out at the house, then the other girl when home when we were supposed to go to the bar (by then I was feeling up to it). She is gonna reschedule the whole thing, but it just sucks cause last night I actually could have drank! If she were to reschedule for next weekend I still could, but anytime after that will be after O so I cant. Grrr!

On the af front, she is pretty light today... very weird for me. hopefully it doesnt pick up at all!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Okay, so I'm new to this thread. Just thought I'd jump on the wagon...better late than never right?

Some things about me: I'm 23, dh is 27. We've been ttc for almost two years. November of 2011, I miscarried our first baby at 8 weeks and had no idea I was pregnant until I lost the baby. I've been around on this site before but needed a break. I'm back now.

As of right now, I'm 8dpo. I actually O'd on my birthday so I'm hoping my present comes a little late and in the form of a beautiful bfp. The only symptoms I've been having are moodiness and cramping which both are pretty normal for me so I'm not reading too much into it.

Here's to all of us getting good news this time around. :D

Nellie

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies!

Nellie - Welcome to the thread! This is an amazing bunch of ladies here I am sure you will soon be just as addicted to this page as the rest of us!! So sorry to hear about your loss.

AFM - Hanging out with dh watching movies tonight. Got my house cleaned and my baking done today. Tomorrow is gonna be busy, so I am glad thats all out of the way. Got company coming in the morning then going out for dinner with my family to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday.

hope everyone had a great weekend!
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

hey all

sorry to the ladies who got the witch !!!!

mine is due today , did another hpt neg of course , i dont know why i expect anything else

having a downer time atm , feel like its never gonna happen would love to give up and accept its not for us but the will to have a baby is too strong.

well i hope she hurrys up so i can get onto cycle 25 !!!!!

good luck to you all

Emma xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Nellie- Welcome and I hope a break was just what you needed and hopefully your bfp wont be too far away

AFM- Well Its looks like I am joining everyone else in a new cycle today as AF just started a few hours ago To make it worse one of my good friends just announced that they are 3 months along and although its great news for them its the worst day to tell me. They were not even trying either Oh well on a positive my cycle was only 46 days rather than my last which was 54. Maybe next cycle will be even shorter time for me to bed and lay in the fetal position I think
Night all

Caren

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo