Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 264 Replies | Last Page

hopin to see some more BFPS'!! sorry to those who AF showed!!

AFM~~ glad it is almost friday. AF is startin to pack her bags. This cycle has has been strange. I am guessing it is from the low progesterone

Leshia

12 years ago

Hi everyone :)
Well Things are going really well here. My DH is still in shock. We have not told family yet I want to tell them in person. I am feeling good a little tired and have been starving most of the day.

I have great hopes there are going to be more 's It has taken me over a year......I just though of something.....My DH and I started TTC in october 2010 and now we are due in October. Interesting.

I am thinking about all of you and have my

Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Just an update....AF showed her ugly face... on to the next cycle! Looks like we are cycle buddies again Joy :D still hope for our twin BFP lol

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jenn - Grrr to that nasty witch for getting both of us! I was hoping at least one of us would end up with a bfp! Keeping my for our twin bfps this cycle though! Doing anything special this cycle?

Jan - So glad you little punpkin is doing well! I think thats awesome that you started ttc in October and now thats when you're due!!

leelee - yay for af packing her bags!

talless - sorry to hear about the ms

AFM - Graduated from brown spotting to red blood (tho still light flow) so I am officially cd1 today. This cycle I am staying on my prenatals obviously (and an iron suppliment until my doc tells me to stop), chartting my bbt, using opks, using preseed everytime we bd, AND I will be starting back on the EPO this time around. Hoping it works on the first try like it did last time!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Sorry to hear about all thoes who had come visit I think that I will be joining you soon as I got another today Saying that though I am only 12dpo foing from fertility friend and 7dpo going from here. I have been going from the 1st thermal shift.

I am going to wait to test again on Monday although if I go from my last cycles LP the should be due tomorrow so if something is going to show up it should by then... hopefully. I am going to take a few days off I think and relax again

Caren

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Sheesh!! We're a chatty bunch! So much to catch up on!

Sorry for showing up! When is she going to get the point that she's not welcome! Hopefully next cycle will be a lucky one!

As for me, I'm wondering if I O'ed early because of Vitex...I had a few cramps in my right ovary a couple days ago and some pink spotting yesterday and nothing but lots of CM since. If I did O, my DH and just before so hopefully I caught it! We'll see...

I'm happy that the weekend is almost here. I've had a crazy couple weeks!

and and !!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Well I thought AF was here but now Im not so sure... I saw spotting so assumed it was but now nothing :S so strange....

Joy: I wont be doing anything. I do take prenatals and we use preseed but other than that, I find everything else way too confusing lol.

Cris: I hope you caught that egg!

Caren: that is exactly why I dont test.... It messes with my head too much!! Hopefully you get an answer one way or the other soon! The worst part is not knowing!

12 years ago

sorry to those who got their af. i know how frustrating it can be. fingers crossed for the next cycle. big hugs.

afm. im 4dpo today and still feeling a little down. no symptoms yet. although, i did feel some pinching in my abdomen over the last few days but i think that was just from ovulation. not sure but i dont count it as a symptom.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

All these ups and downs :( of course I got my hopes up because I never spot before AF comes....she always just shows up full force so I thought maybe... but today she is here in all her glory :(

12 years ago

Awww quirk, sorry to hear, big hugs to you!

AF did the same thing to me last cycle, spotted for two days, very, very lightly and that NEVER happens with me, I usually just start full blown in the middle of the night, weird. I had had my hopes up really high last cycle.

We all know the feeling, much love!

As for the job, I wont know anything for a few weeks I'm sure. They said it could take up to a month to figure it out, but I doubt it'll take that long, at least I'm hoping it wont, would be another thing on my mind driving me completely insane, my poor poor DH!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo