Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Nellie! and hears to hoping you get one awesome, but late birthday present!!

Joy-hope you have a lovely visit with your family!

Kitten, I hate that you're feeling defeated. Wish I had the perfect words to comfort you, but alas I do not, except to just keeping trying and hopefully it'll work out for you guys soon! And know you've got so many ladies in your same spot to help when you're feeling down and defeated and just want to pull your hair out!

Caren-ugh, I hate to hear that! We were visiting with a friend and he was telling us that his brother got a girl pregnant, this would be her THIRD with THREE different guys, of course none of them were planned. I sat there with my mouth open, wanting to know who she was so I could go punch her in the face, lol. That seems to be the most frustrating thing of all, for so many people who aren't trying to get pregnant and here we are, fighting for our lives to have a baby!

I can't remember who mentioned facebook awhile back and seeing so many people posting sonograms, etc. I have officially blocked all my pregnant friends on facebook. If I hear one more complaint about how their feeling, see one more sonogram or "here's my belly at 18 weeks" I'm gonna scream!

And I know I know, they're excited. But I just can't see it everyday. And this will make me more "aware" of what I post on facebook and after all this I will have to remember the way it made me feel and just keep that stuff to myself, because who knows who it might offend! And I'd never want someone to feel like I do when I see that stuff. That's why they're sites like these, to be able to talk to others and gab with other pregnant women, or like us, other women who are TTC.

Okay, rant over! Hope everyone else is doing okay!

12 years ago

Hey all!

Nellie - Welcome to the thread!! I hope you get lucky and have a BFP soon!

Joy - have fun with your family :)

Emma - Sorry you're feeling so down. I know exactly how you feel. I've been there, picked myself up again and I know I'm going to be there again if I don't get pg soon. But we're strong women. We can take it and WE WILL HAVE OUR BFP!!! We'll cherish our pregnancy so much when it happens! It'll be a story to tell our children, how much we wanted them and waited and tried until our miracle finally happened, all because we didn't give up!! hang in there!

Caren - Sorry the got you! Hopefully your cycles are getting better!

As for me, no more spotting. Just globs of CM now (sorry TMI). I don't know what's going on down there, but hopefully it's good!

Good luck to those testing soon!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

laura- thanks! that really made me feel much better. thank you so much.

rmorgan11- im feeling alright. i get the occasional sharp pain but nothing like the other night. i really hope there's a sticky bean in there and the way my boobs have been hurting im almost positive there is. i'm glad you blocked your pregnant friends from fb. sounds like something im going to have to do. luckily there aren't too many on mine, but every time my DF scans through his a new one pops up. its hard to see.

joy- im sorry you missed your night out. thats a bummer. maybe next time you'll have to plan a non-alcoholic party to celebrate your bfp! have fun with your company and enjoy your grampa's birthday dinner. i always love dinner with the family.

nellie- welcome! hope you like our little group. these women are awesome. thanks for joining. keep us updated!

emma- sorry you're having a downer. big hugs. i am too. feels like its never gonna happen. like theres no use in even trying anymore.

caren- im sorry the witch got you. but im glad your cycle is shortening. i know how hard it is to see the next person announce their pregnancy. big hugs.

1stbabytry- yay! no more spotting. thats a good sign! i hope something good is happening down there too!

afm- im a bit down. DF said "i thought we weren't trying anymore?" to me today. we weren't because of the job loss thing, but i decided not to quit especailly since this may be the month. i think we need to have a serious discussion which im dreading.

im feeling better at the moment though. and im feeling pregnant but still not getting too hopeful. my boobs have been hurting and my nose is super stuffed up. if i had heartburn like last time i'd really know but none of that yet if at all. i do have a lot of nausea though. like right now i just want to curl into a ball and forget the day.

the boobs hurting thing is off and on though. sometimes they ache for hours other times they only hurt when the get flopped around. the underarms are sore to the touch. it wont make up its mind and its driving me bonkers.

i wish there was a definite sign earlier than a pregnancy test that makes you go "yup, preggers!". and i want it dammit. rawr.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Snow - Thanks sweetie! I hope you get some good news soon! And I think it's a good idea for you to keep trying dispite your dh being laid off. As we all know sometimes it takes a while and it would really suck for you to have to take time off on top of that! Whatever happens is meant to be - if you get pg before dh finds a new job then you will deal.

Cris - Hmm... super weird, but hopefully a good thing! Where are you in your cycle right now again? (sorry its hard to keep track of where everyone is! lol)

morgan - LoL to the blocking ppl on fb!! Thats awesome! I have so many pregnant friends on there it isnt even funny! Hopefully it's me one of these days!!

Caren - So sorry the witch got you hun! she's a evil one! & what horrible timing for your friend to announce her pregnancy!!

Emma - I am so sorry about the bfn Hopefully the witch wont come, but if she does I hope she hurries up about it!! Nothing like making you wait and get your hopes up for nothing! Still keeping my for you tho!! I know you feel like giving up right now, but you are too good and kind of a person for it not to work out for you. You WILL have your baby someday soon!! You have to! I will personally kick mother natures ass until she gives in!

AFM - Busy day, kinda feel like going to bed! Felt a little like grand central station for a while there... had my friend and her baby over, then another friend stopped in with her bf to look at wedding stuff, then my parents called from down south, the my sister..... it never ended! lol!! Thankfully I am feeling much better today though!

Hope everyone had a great start to the week!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Ok, seriously?? Yesterday and today (up until 10 mins ago) had just been light spotting, so I was thinking af was gonna be short this cycle (Sweet!)... no such luck. Just went to the washroom and I am actually bleeding again! Not just spotting, actually dripping out of my when I pee! (sorry tmi) SOOOO irritating!!

joy- im sorry af is being a real b*tch. she's a mean one. they never can make up their mind about how they're going to treat you. big hugs.

my tummy is hurting again. i cant tell if its gas or what it is. all i know its it hurts a lot.

also, does anyone know how bad it is to use a laptop on your lap? it seems its the only place i can use it lately. i hope its not hurting my potential sticky bean.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Snow - Sorry your not feeling well again, hope it passes soon! As for the laptop, the only potential danger is the heat the laptop gives off.. maybe try having a blanket or a small pillow under it? And make sure you dont "over heat" yourself.

Hey Ladies,

Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for everyone!!

I wont be on for a few days...Hubbys Uncle died yesterday morning and we have a lot going on now. Stupid Cancer!!!

Thinking of you guys <3

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Looks like I'm joining everyone who's had show up. Tested Saturday and this morning and got . AF is due tomorrow but I started getting mild cramps yesterday and it feels like she is on her way :( Always a little depressing to realize that I'm no closer to getting pregnant. Plus, DH learned that he needed to take a work trip for a week so he left this morning after working all weekend-BOO!! Just feel like crawling back in bed this morning-so disappointed we didn't get more 's this month.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jenn - oh my gosh I am so sorry to hear about dh's uncle! Sending lots of & 's your way!

hoping - Sorry about the bfn hun, hopefully af still stays away!

AFM - Did a little shopping today... Old Navy is a dangerous store!! lol! Got some great deals on baby stuiff... bought big enough so it would work for friends kids next year for their bday, but I'm hoping I'll have a little one of my own to use it for by then!! FX!

Nothing new with me on the ttc front... af still here, but light, tomorrow should be the last day. Starting on EPO tomorrow!

Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo