Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Need Some BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Went for an u/s b/c of spotting on Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
M/c began Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I FINALLY got my 1st af on Nov 17th
I couldnt ttc the last 2 cycles, but we are hoping to be back at it this cycle!
I am currently on cd11
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment, and am chartting my bbt. I plan on using opks this weekend (hoping dh will be home in time for O) and when we bd we will use preseed!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

264 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 264 of 264 Replies

Hi Ladies,
Looks like I wont be on here much in the next few days as I have come down sick last night I can barely move let alone type

Jil- lol its not some big microscope I have lying around. Its only a little thing that is actually really easy to use. I got it given to me when I ordered some OPKs about 5 months ago.

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Chatty bunch today, arent we? lol

caren - So sorry your sick sweetie! Hope you feel better soon!

Snow - I replied about the Mom and DF stuff on the confessions thread. As for the doc - YAY I am so happy she told you a lot of women dont have hcg show in the urine this early in pregnancy!! I just know this is it for you!
As for the PAP, dont stress about it, I know SO many people who get "irregular" results and have to go every 6 months. (its a good thing cause they are keeping such a close eye that IF anything were to develop they could catch it right away) Of all of them, only 1 turned out to be problematic and she had surgery to get rid of it and is now healthy as can be. (And I'll note if she wanted kids she would still be able)

Cris - I have such a good feeling about this cycle!!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

It's that time again.....

This is Officially the End of this Thread

Follow us over to the new one:

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!
in the Two Week Wait: General Chatter section

or click here:

[url]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=9034[url/]

Hope to see you all there!!
Joy

(and yes I realize I spelled Christmas wrong in the title, but once you submit it you cant edit! lol)

lets try the link again...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=9034

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo