Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Well girls I'm back after the misscarriage been hard but hubby and I have decided to start ttcing again in December per doctors orders to wait 3 months been taki g a daily vital formula vitamin that my ob gave me the. Was given the green light after its done to try I again. Best of Luck all the others who are waiting for there BFP

<a href=

11 years ago

i am so so happy for you BOWBOW!!! when did you find out need all the details hun did you do anything new other than a fab holiday lucky thing, bet thats what done it hun chilled out and relaxed away from it all.
well i am due af on 2nd october so hoping but aint very optimistic. Amazing news so happy for you bowbow xxxx

11 years ago

so sorry serenity for your loss , hope your waiting time until december flies by for you hun best of luck with it all

11 years ago

Thank you time seems to be flying by now at least. In the beginning it didn't. If all goes right I will fin out if I'm pregnant 2 days before. Christmas !!!!! Lol .

<a href=

11 years ago

Thanks novalunar. we didnt do anything differently. it must have been the holiday. i have been stressed recently with work, but whilst on holiday i did not give it a second thought. very unlike me. hubby normally moans about me never switching off.
i cannot believe it. i really thought that af was on its way. i had similar period style cramps. Possibly too much info but i also had really bad constipation (never had it before). i thought it was becasue i had eaten a lot of bread whilst on holiday. i dont normally eat bread.

i did a test on thursday morning before i set off for work. i was convinced that it was going to be a BFN. i was so shocked to see the word pregnant.

i am now so nervous.i cant wait to get past the 12 week stage. i have calculated that my scan will be a couple of days after my birthday. hubby actually booked a trip to venice as a surprise birthday present but that will now have to be cancelled. i am just over the moon to get a positive test. i feel a bit crappy at the moment. sore boobs, stomach ache and im not sleeping as good, but i rally dont care. i just want the little baked bean to grow.

i really hope that you and everyone else on here will get your BFP's soon. please keep me updated. i am going to stay on here to see how everyone is getting on.

xxx

11 years ago

Well if things do not go well for me this month i will be booking a holiday hun lol
I couldnt believe it when i saw your post so so sooo happy for you! aww bet it was amazing to see those two lines! and how fab you will have a your scan around your birthday as well
hun glad you will be keeping us posted how things go throughout your pregnancy!
i have had watery discharge today? and i yesterday i had clear cm? i am due af on tues or wed? but it seems that i might have ovulated late we did bed on those days but would it be too late to implant?

11 years ago

Well af showed her ugly mug!!! bang on the date never fails to miss! only good thing is that i am regular.
Weird thing is that its very translucent pinky/red with alot of mucous? i am sure that i ovulated a few days before and its carried through into my period. I definatly think that raspberry leaf tea has helped my last cycle as af is not as heavy as usual and looks very healthy no clots which i get alot of and i have had less cramping which is great!!
cycle 10 now of ttc and if we conceive this cycle the baby would be due on my hubby'z birthday so come on
We are going to try geritol as a friend of mine has heard of so many success stories so worth a shot, and we are trying maca. hows everyone doing?

11 years ago

Congrats bowbow!!!! I'm so happy for you. Please keep us posted as to how it's going for you.

I have a holiday booked starting the end of Nov for 3 weeks, so maybe that will do the trick for me too!

User Image

11 years ago

has anybody heard of ovulex? just read a few success stories on the internet and i am thinking of buying some love to hear if anybody else has tried or heard of them?

11 years ago

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is well.
I have never heard of ovulex novalunar. Sorry.

Keep me updated please. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. I feel terrible at the moment. I'm hoping that over time I will feel better.

Xxx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo