Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. I am so sorry that we all got af] this month.
Thanks for the tips everyone. Novalunar I am going try that drink. Bit scared but will give it a whirl.
I am 4dpo but think that I am out this month. Me and hubby hardly saw each other. I am still scanning my body though.

Xxxx

11 years ago

bowbow it only takes once! I have several friends who have gotten pregnant from one or two encounters so don't count yourself out yet! Keep us posted

User Image

11 years ago

keep positive bowbow like charlotte17 said it only takes that one special time hun so and it is possible that you can ovulate twice in one month she keep monitoring your ovu, i took ovu test at day 5-6 of my cycle and i had a positive dont give up hope hun

11 years ago

Wow Nova I hadn't thought about that! I wasn't planning to start my next OPK until the week leading up to my expected O but maybe I should start testing now just in case... That's great to know! Thanks!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Novalunar and Charlotte.
i am constantly scanning my body. i am having little stabby pains in lower tummy and my boobs are sore. however in relation to the latter i do get that some months. good signs?? this was the first month that i was using a clear blue ovulation test. fingers crossed. how are you guys??

i really,really hope that we get our BFP's this month.

xx

11 years ago

I had a look at a few sights with helping to ttc and naturalfertilityinfo.com has some really good info worth a look ladies.
And i did see on other forums that baby aspirin helps with implantation, and body exfoliating as it increases blood flow , one women swears thats what got her . Hey i will try anything! bit dubious about the baby aspirin as i have asthma and aspirin can effect it, but it is a small dosage, best to check with the GP first though.

11 years ago

Thanks Novalunar! i will try the exfoliation suggestion.
we all should write a book - tips to conceive!!

xx

11 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if it was the pineapple core or the aspirin, as I took a bit of both last cycle, but it seemed to reduce the clots in my period and make the flow easier. TMI - I had been getting HUGE clots that were quite gross and hard to deal with. Anyhoo...just FYI. It would be interesting to hear if others notice this.

Cycle day 1 for me today, and looking forward to this coming cycle. Need to get off the coffee habit though, as I've certainly slipped up this last 2 weeks as we didn't try last cycle. Been living on coffee and chocolate to get through piles of work I've had.

User Image

11 years ago

We all know so much, feel like we are all doing a degree in ttc!
hi northernbabydream, thanks so much for the info as i have some clots and i heard about pineapple core and even grape juice but in moderation, how much did you take and when did you take it and stop? and the same for baby aspirin?
oddly enough i have been eating fresh pineapple for the last couple of months, but been taking the core out!oops if i had only known then!
i did see on that site pregnancy prep tablets which helps your overall uterus when ttc, has anybody heard of these?

11 years ago

I eat pineapple every bloody day but always remove the core! i will start tomorrow. is it quite tough to eat?? i have been suffering the same problem for the past couple of months and have had really bad period pain! period pains have got worse since we TTC. i have even told hubby that i was allergic to him!

i am 8dpo and it is driving me crazy! again i have now convinced myself again that this month may be the month.

xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo