Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 351 Replies | Last Page

I am only 1DPO (I think) and DH and I made a bet on when I will test. I told him I will only test if AF doesnt come and he is betting I cave and test early. Last month I didn't even test b/c I couldn't bare to see another BFN and thankfully I didnt. This month, I am feeling really hopeful, but don't want to get my hopes too up.

I still think he will probably win the bet!

11 years ago

Im4 dpo today still experiencing cramps feeling and a little back pain sore nips sorry if tmi .... And also noticed my cm is creamy like lotion the last couple of days but last night when I checked it was more strechy then usual almost like fertile cervical mucus but this morning it is still the same normally after ovulation for me I'm really sticky and dry.. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up I don't want to be let down and cry ..

<a href=

11 years ago

My CM has been all over the place for the last 4-5 days. I get EWCM then dry, then feeling super wet, then dry, then EWCM. So weird b/c it has never done this.

Hope everyone is well!

11 years ago

My cm has been all over the place to a couple days ago it was sorta strechy and the last 3 days it's been really creamy still have sore nipples and I am 5 dpo I'm going to be so sad if my test comes Out negative although I had a very vivid dream about seeing a positive pregnacy test it seemed so real but I hope it isn't just wishful thInking

<a href=

11 years ago

I was feeling so hopeful, but now negative again. Sigh.....

11 years ago

Awww I'm sorry Pbc I know how you feel completely last month I got a stil waiting for this month hopefully it happens for you soon!!! I'm praying for you and trying not toge my hopes up. Pbc I thought you were only 2 dpo

<a href=

11 years ago

you'll have your BFP PBC :)

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

I have no idea where i am, these 5 days of positive opks and lack of bding for 2 days made me cranky!

We will all get are BFPs!

Oh I read somewhere that a long LH surge has been seen with twins. Now that would be my luck....4 stepkids and 2 more. Of course any would be a blessing!

11 years ago

11dpo, negative HPT yesterday. EWCM and lots of CM in general. How annoying.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

pcb..is changing CM a sign that your out for this month? i don't know if thats necessarily true. i wouldn't loose hope. but i understand not getting ur hopes up. Its that whole "defensive pessimism" thing..its not setting yourself up for disapointment and if you do get a it will be more like an awesome surprise. I do that to myself all the time.

what is CM supposed to be like if your pregnant? I haven't looked into that much as i just started really tracking mine seriously this month.

elle..don't loose hope yet..you are only at 11dpo so there is still a big chance you are pregnant and it might just be too early to tell.

hopefully someone will get a ! i'm trying really hard to not be a POAS addict this month. I'm BROKE from all the money I spend on this stuff. and taking tests constantly is disappointing. So I'm limiting myself to 2 tests this month. I'm going to do the first on 11dpo..and we'll see what happens.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo