Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 351 Replies | Last Page

your test is definitely a positive!!!!!!

I thought too when we starting trying I would get pregnant right away. Who in the heck ever thinks it takes this long! There were times I wanted to give up and just stop, but I am ready to be a mom! With stepkids, it is harder b/c I am a mom to them in ways but they aren't mine! But I think we will all get lucky if not this month then soon darn it!

11 years ago

Hello, I'm 28 and TTC with DH after my MS diagnosis. I'm worried that being off of my medicine too long will be problematic for my heath in the long-run. So I am, for obvious reasons, trying to make my time off the meds as effective as possible. DH, God bless him, has given in to my neurotic ways and has already done a home sperm analysis (came back normal! Thank God) and he is taking FertilAid to help his chances. I'm taking RainbowLight One prenatals and we purchased an OvaCue, PreSeed and SoftCups.
I'm also doing BBT temp charting and monitoring my cervical mucus and cervix positioning all to prepare myself to understand my most fertile window each month. Do I sound nuts?!
At this point after so much preparation, I'm shooting for July as my 1st cycle (and fingers crossed-Only cycle LOL)
I am giving myself 6 months to get prego and if not I'll have to go BACK on my medication for Multiple Sclerosis. I've already been off 4 months! If I go back on we're going to have to postpone the baby for another year or so. That would be a BIG disappointment .

I wanted to know what pre-prego books you lovely ladies have read. I wanted to get What to expect before your expecting but I've already read Dr. Michael C. Lu's book Get Ready to Get Pregnant and it pretty much covered the whole preparation stuff. I also read And Baby Makes Three by Suzanne Doyle-Ingram.

Any other must read suggestions?

I've read through this post and wanted to say that I appreciate how hard a time many of you've had and I'm praying for you to have a !

11 years ago

girl..you don't sound nuts..you sound ON POINT with your stuff. I'm pretty sure you are doing everything possible to optimize your chances of getting pregnant. I wish I had your determination although i understand its because of your specific situation that you are so motivated. I really hope it all works out for you and for all of us but I think your chances are good!

the only book i've read is "the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant" but if you've already read the other books you won't learn anything new in those books. I'd love to read more books too. Something not just about the mechanics and facts but more about emotionally preparing for a baby with hubby.

User Image

11 years ago

It was weird for me when I finally ovulated I had like no cervical mucus really it seeme to me not to mention I ovulated later then usual this month. It was jus odd hopefully it worked out for hubby and I we really wanted to start having kids 2 years ago but we waited now we are on our second cycle of ttcing my husband thinks we missed the mark this month we kinda have a bet going on weather I'm pregnant or not he says no I say I might be..lol if not there is always next month I guess

<a href=

11 years ago

I wish I had the motivation to kick some of my bad habits, which I have stopped some, not all. I would like to be eating better and exercising but that's how life goes. It's amazing a lot of kids have turned out so well. I remember looking at my mom smoking while she was pregnant with me! I would of course never do that...but I guess my point is....crap I forgot...(j/K) No my point is that it is nice to be able to prepare whereas some people never do.

treeshalee, I am wishing you the best and of course sending all your ladies good energy!

My positive OPKs keep coming and the EWCM is back, so I am trying to make sure DH and I BD tonight and tomorrow too!

I have also read the Impatient Women's Guide to Getting Pregnant and I enjoyed it. I also do a lot of online research and reading from all kinds of sources. As much of a pain in the butt all these months have been, I have learned so much about my body that I never have. The fact that I can differentiate between all my CM types...I never even paid attention before!

Anyway, I hope to ovulate tomorrow and so far no signs other than EWCM and positive opk.

11 years ago

Oooo that's awesome Jpiper! :D
I'm 5 DPO today I wanna POAS soo bad, but it's too early I know... :( I'm trying to keep track of everysigns. But With our last minute wedding preparations it's been tough to keep track of them. I've been having lots of gas lately and I swear I feel like my breasts are fuller, but I think I'm hallucinating... heh
Oh and 2 weeks before I get married!! I'm excited! Well our official wedding since we got married at the court house the first time. Still exciting the second time around though :D

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Vicky31 - I'm same DPO and wasting enough $ for the both of us being a POAS addict. All
Even DH stares at HPTS for a faint line - hope he doesn't start getting line eye too! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding too!

pbc910 - I am trying to kick all of my "bad" habits too. I'm just trying to focus on being as perfect, sane and not stressed out about TTC as I can be! Hang in there.

Again I've had crazy symptoms - pressure like cramping, super sore nipples, bbs kinda sore, gassy, tired, irritable, hungry, bloated - I swear if I'm not prego this round...I'm pretty disgusted that I never noticed I'm like this regularly and can't imagine what I will be like pregnant!

Don't we already have a on here?

11 years ago • Post starter

Sound like me I don't even remember getting these symptoms before my period except sore boobs but that's usually a week before not 2 week and Carampyfeeling I usually get that too but much later in the first week after ovulation so if it turns to be AF shows her ugly face July 4-6 possible start dates I'm going I be mad why is it every other month I shrug off these things and knew I wast pregnant so ignored them but now that I'm ttcing I realize very pain and change Grrr so frustrating ... Oh by the way only 3dpo today long long wait Grrr wish the days went by faster then they do

<a href=

11 years ago

Well today I am stuck at home sick. I went to work for 2 hours and couldn't take it anymore. I was achy, sore throat, felt like I have a fever. And then when I come home and do an OPK, its even more positive. Crap, when will I ever figure out which day I O?

11 years ago

Pbc910- I've been sicky too lately. Sore throat, stuffy nose. & from what I read, the test line has to be darker than the test line for it to be postive.

Jpiper- I know what you mean, but I mostly buy dollar tree store pregnancy tests so it's cheaper. DH's the only money maker here. Since I had to quit my two jobs when we moved. I've tried to get an other job, I was unsuccessful up to date :(.

Yesterday I was having bad cramps Not Af like. Soo bad I was bent in two almost. I think I didn't digest supper. It was a bad Idea to eat what I did.

And thank you!! :D

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo